Discussion topic: Bills and payments page restricted?

This message was authored by Digger55 This message was authored by: Digger55

Re: Bills and payments page restricted?

I am having a similar issue to others - page restricted when trying to view my bills. 

Can someone help me with this?

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Digger55  To get you some help I’ve escalated your post to sky community chat who hopefully will be in contact and send you a private community message/email so I would recommend that if not already on, you turn email/private message notifications on to avoid missing any alerts

So look out for a chat bubble across the bottom of the screen when logged onto the forum

This link explains how this works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Be reassured the email & message is from Sky and your details are safe and secure.

Once you receive an invite you’ll have 48 hours to initiate a chat before it automatically times out, also ensure you login to the forum periodically for 48 hours after receiving the invite and check the chat bubble for any responses from sky and make sure you respond to each message from sky within 48 hours of each message, or the chat will time out again

NB 1 If your post has been escalated for a non return fee issue please note proof of postage is required without it refunds are at sky’s discretion

NB 2 If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the chat bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Chrome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent Digger55 an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by stuart+l23 This message was authored by: stuart+l23

Hi.

I am also having the Page Restricted message

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@stuart+l23  To get you some help I’ve escalated your post to sky community chat who hopefully will be in contact and send you a private community message/email so I would recommend that if not already on, you turn email/private message notifications on to avoid missing any alerts

So look out for a chat bubble across the bottom of the screen when logged onto the forum

This link explains how this works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Be reassured the email & message is from Sky and your details are safe and secure.

Once you receive an invite you’ll have 48 hours to initiate a chat before it automatically times out, also ensure you login to the forum periodically for 48 hours after receiving the invite and check the chat bubble for any responses from sky and make sure you respond to each message from sky within 48 hours of each message, or the chat will time out again

NB 1 If your post has been escalated for a non return fee issue please note proof of postage is required without it refunds are at sky’s discretion

NB 2 If you are using Safari please make sure that Hide IP Address is not checked in order to see the chat bubble. If you are having trouble finding this to check the settings, use another browser such as Chrome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent stuart+l23 an invite to chat 🙂 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by millyproducer This message was authored by: millyproducer

Also having this message, account was restricted but paid the bill and the services are still restricted.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@millyproducer wrote:

Also having this message, account was restricted but paid the bill and the services are still restricted.

@millyproducer 

I think your issue is different. If your services are restricted due to a missed payment, then before Sky reinstate them you will have to pay what you owe and also set up a new continuous payment method. If your payment is two or more weeks overdue you will also have to pay the next bill as well. If you allow your arrears to remain for 56 days Sky may terminate your account.

[Depending on your previous payment history you may be able to pay all but £25 which will then be added to your next bill, although this does NOT apply for a Sky Mobile restriction].

If you can’t pay it all in one go you can pay what you want, when you want, but until the bill is paid off in full Sky will not reinstate your services. Sky don't allow payment plans on overdue live accounts, nor will they consider promises to pay.

Once your payment has cleared and is in Sky’s account your services should be reinstated, but be aware this may not be instant especially at a weekend as the banks are closed. At this point any query regarding money owed can be discussed with Sky.

Any attempt to call Sky will result in you being prompted to pay first.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by millyproducer This message was authored by: millyproducer

I did already make a payment yesterday for the latest bill: "£37.00 paid on 22 Feb 2023 via manual payment" and I set up a card to make future payments too.

But it still says my account is restricted. If I go to "Make a payment" it says £0.00. Clicking on Restore services gives me a "Sorry, something has gone wrong" error. 

What do I do now?

Found the customer services number and got it reinstated.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi stuart+I23

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Elcop This message was authored by: Elcop

I still need help with this

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Elcop 

What message are you seeing as are you up to date with your bills.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Elcop This message was authored by: Elcop

this page is restricted

This message was authored by stuart+l23 This message was authored by: stuart+l23

HI.
I still have the restricted message, could you send me a chat link again please.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion