Discussion topic: Bills and payments page restricted?

This message was authored by Cosmo1111 This message was authored by: Cosmo1111

Bills and payments page restricted?

Hi everyone

whenever I try to go onto my bills and payments in the my sky section, it says the page restricted

any ideas? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86 Answer

Re: Bills and payments page restricted?

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - After a private chat we advised to call [content removed] to resolve the issues with the ID

Moderator note: language removed

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

For some this restricted message is appearing so to get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you sometime tomorrow regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to Cosmo1111.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - After a private chat we advised to call [content removed] to resolve the issues with the ID

Moderator note: language removed

This message was authored by Rickynottz This message was authored by: Rickynottz

Re: Bills and payments page restricted? I’m having the same issue and I can not call

I'm having same issue and can not call due to my mobile phone being cut off and that's the bill I'm trying to pay 

Re: Bills and payments page restricted? I’m having the same issue and I can not call

@Rickynottz 

I have alerted Sky to your post so look out for the chat bubble on here sometime later today.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
This message was authored by Rickynottz This message was authored by: Rickynottz

Ok thank you

This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂

This message was authored by Stephanielaff This message was authored by: Stephanielaff

I have tried to pay my bill which is taking me to page restricted, same issues could someone please escalate this for me as I am unable to call 

thanks

This message was authored by Angelnas This message was authored by: Angelnas

I'm having the same issue in the sky app.  The bill page is restricted.  Don't know why.  I've looked at previous and future payments and it's the same amount

@Stephanielaff @Angelnas 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your posts to the Sky Messaging team who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. This isn't a live chat so replies are not instant.

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to chat 🙂 

This message was authored by Angelnas This message was authored by: Angelnas

Spoke to sky tech team he couldn't find anything wrong with my account.  The page is restricted on sky app only but I can see Bill Payments online through sky.com and my account is fine.  So it's an app issue for me.   I uninstalled and reinstalled sky app and the problem is still there.  Was told to just wait 2 weeks,  as they have received a few people stating the same problem.  

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – Thanks for chatting to us Stefanielaff. Unfortunately, there was no further response on the chat in 48 hours, we are still waiting to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your chat has been closed now. Thanks

This message was authored by Stephanielaff This message was authored by: Stephanielaff

Sorry I didn't manage to get back to you could you please get in touch again.

thanks

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion