Discussion topic: Euphoria Special episode Part 2 missing On Demand

This message was authored by Sanny95 This message was authored by: Sanny95

Euphoria Special episode Part 2 missing On Demand

Hi, I have noticed Euphoria's Specials (2020) Part 2 episode is missing from On Demand, the episode is titled "F*** Anyone Who's Not a Sea Blob" "Part 2: Jules", where as the Part 1 episode seems to be present On Demand as well as all of S1 and S2's episodes. 

Hopefully Sky can rectify this. 

All Replies

This message was authored by oj01 This message was authored by: oj01

Re: Euphoria Special episode Part 2 missing On Demand

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Sanny95 wrote:

Hi, I have noticed Euphoria's Specials (2020) Part 2 episode is missing from On Demand, the episode is titled "F*** Anyone Who's Not a Sea Blob" "Part 2: Jules", where as the Part 1 episode seems to be present On Demand as well as all of S1 and S2's episodes. 

Hopefully Sky can rectify this. 

You would be better served informing Viewer Relations at viewerR@sky.uk 

Sky Community Forum SuperUser
Former Sky+HD Beta Tester
Sky Signature, Sky Sports, Sky HD, Sky Mobile
Member Of The Community Since 2011
Staying on Sky+HD
This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

I did a voice search and both 2020 specials come up for me on both sky q and sky go.

The jules one is only in HD though,

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
Sanny95
Topic Author
This message was authored by Sanny95 This message was authored by: Sanny95

Interesting, I am using Sky Stream - I had assumed the content would be the same across all services. Tried both Voice Search and manually finding it, the Jules episode is completely missing. 

I did try SkyGo though after you mentioned it and the episode does appear to be there. So no big deal can always watch it on that instead. 

As for "only in HD"? I'm confused, is Euphoria supposed to be UHD format? I do pay extra for UHD content but this particular series is only offered in HD on Sky Stream. 

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

@Sanny95 wrote:

Interesting, I am using Sky Stream - I had assumed the content would be the same across all services. Tried both Voice Search and manually finding it, the Jules episode is completely missing. 

I did try SkyGo though after you mentioned it and the episode does appear to be there. So no big deal can always watch it on that instead. 

As for "only in HD"? I'm confused, is Euphoria supposed to be UHD format? I do pay extra for UHD content but this particular series is only offered in HD on Sky Stream. 

Some content from hbo is in both uhd and hd. Other content is in hd but not in uhd

So for example - uhd and hd - last of us, house of dragon

Hd - euphoria, Julia

Hbo at times, even on their own streaming services, held back uhd versions to make money on the dvd sales.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion