Discussion topic: Changes to the Sky TV guide - July 2023

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Re: Changes to the Sky TV guide - July 2023

Thank you for clarifying and apologies from my side. I do have some neurodiversity disability soo hence maybe why some of my comments

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

@Super+Anthony No apology needed! We'll do our best to update as quickly as we can but sometimes other things will take priority, but you won't miss the biggies 🙂

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

2 International channels have been delisted from Sky satellite EPG as of 17/7/23 (they could well return when issues are resolved - whatever they are).

• PTV Global (735)
  • Takbeer (749)
Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

@Chloe-W22 Thank you as always and for all your hard work. I just wanted to explain why I put all the messages

I can see that the name change has happened but not the move of channel numbers. Will this happen later today at all?

I still have TNT sports 1 - 413/2 - 414/3 - 417

Kirsty+S27
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kirsty+S27 This message was authored by: Kirsty+S27

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Super+Anthony 

I don't have an ETA for it to complete fully however as the name has changed I would expect the EPG change to happen by close of business today. 

Kirsty

Community Manager

Thank you @Kirsty+S27 for quick response.

Have a good day

Hi @Kirsty+S27 i can see they have been renamed

Just a quick query

I have HD but at present my channels are listed as the below, which I think is incorrect

410 - TNT sports 1 but should be HD like it was for BT sports 1 HD

411 - TNT sports 2 but should be HD like it was for BT sports 2 HD

417 - TNT sports 3 HD which is correct

421 - TNT sports 4 HD which is correct

493 - TNT ultimate

868  - TNT sports 1 HD which should be non HD as per your note. This was the non HD one for BT sports

869 - as per 868 but for TNT 2

Any help would be great

As per your message that if you have HD, it will be 410-421 and not 868/869

i just spoke to sky exec team and they mentioned that yes it should be and they have updated my box but have told me it might take a while and that unfortunately we just have to wait. They told me to contact them in a couple of days if still not updated

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Super+Anthony wrote:

Hi @Kirsty+S27 i can see they have been renamed

Just a quick query

I have HD but at present my channels are listed as the below, which I think is incorrect

410 - TNT sports 1 but should be HD like it was for BT sports 1 HD

411 - TNT sports 2 but should be HD like it was for BT sports 2 HD

417 - TNT sports 3 HD which is correct

421 - TNT sports 4 HD which is correct

493 - TNT ultimate

868  - TNT sports 1 HD which should be non HD as per your note. This was the non HD one for BT sports

869 - as per 868 but for TNT 2

Any help would be great

As per your message that if you have HD, it will be 410-421 and not 868/869

@Super+Anthony who do you pay your tnt subscription to sky or bt directly as I think something has gone wrong with the hd smart swap because I don't have the hd subscription and pay bt directly 

but I'm getting tnt 1/2HD On 410/411 respectively and tnt 1/2SD on 868/869 respectively which is wrong for me because I don't have the hd subscription 

@Kirsty+S27 can you advise on how I can get this corrected please 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
Kirsty+S27
Topic Author
This message was authored by Kirsty+S27 This message was authored by: Kirsty+S27

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Super+Anthony & @SKY1992bf 

Let me take this away to be investigated and will come back to you. 

Kirsty

Community Manager

@SKY1992bf I pay through Sky and they have told me the numbers are incorrect on 1&2 and hopefully it will be updated soon. 
HD 1&2 should be 410/411

@Kirsty+S27 You so efficient thank you

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Super+Anthony  Try 410/411 now the swap issue has been fixed for me 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

@SKY1992bf @Kirsty+S27 Seems fine for me now

Kirsty+S27
Topic Author

Posted by a Sky employee

Thank you for keeping me updated. I will advise the support teams who said the box could have been delayed and may require a restart but glad you have the correct EPG change. 

Kirsty

Community Manager

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion