Discussion topic: Live baseball on peacock?

This message was authored by DE4946 This message was authored by: DE4946

Live baseball on peacock?

Can you watch live baseball on peacock?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Live baseball on peacock?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

No live Sport is available on Peacock in UK while it is in America which is probably what you will have read about.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

I think tnt sports has the baseball rights in uk & Ireland 

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Peacock doesn't exist as a streaming service in the UK, TNT Sports have the rights to MLB in the UK.

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@Timelord2018 wrote:

Peacock doesn't exist as a streaming service in the UK, TNT Sports have the rights to MLB in the UK.

Alternatively take out a sub to MLB.TV  (as I do) 

The App works on Firesticks

although please note the we get charged VAT on top of the US$  price listed

Edit : I am guessing we might get an area blackout (i.e not able to watch) the game when it is live on TNT Sports but I have never clashed although I watch less games these days

P.S. The full annual sub is more than currently listed as it starts at the beginning of the season (charged in March) 

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@nigea99 wrote:.

Edit : I am guessing we might get an area blackout (i.e not able to watch) the game when it is live on TNT Sports but I have never clashed although I watch less games these days

Or may be can watch OK - I just spotted that the Cubs v Cardinals game is showing as  live on TNT Sports 2 (I don't subscribe to TNT sports so I can't check ) and I can watch it ok on MLB Tv on my tablet 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@nigea99 wrote:

@nigea99 wrote:.

Or may be can watch OK - I just spotted that the Cubs v Cardinals game is showing as  live on TNT Sports 2 (I don't subscribe to TNT sports so I can't check ) and I can watch it ok on MLB Tv on my tablet 

@nigea99  I can access the game via tnt 2 no problem 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
DE4946
Topic Author
This message was authored by DE4946 This message was authored by: DE4946

Yeah, I watch TNT, just wondered if we could get it on Peacock as Blue Jays game was on today, got it through Bet 365 anyways cheers for replies 

This message was authored by Ev71 This message was authored by: Ev71

Can you watch anything on Peacock's UK "service" these days?

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

@Ev71 wrote:

Can you watch anything on Peacock's UK "service" these days?

Yes, a grand total of............ 13 TV shows. 🙄

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

New Peacock content will either appear on Sky own channels or somewhere else.

It was mentioned in a recent Sky Stream Ireland press release , makes it sounds like a streaming service , misleading.

Alongside the world of Sky and Netflix, you can also access Apple TV+, Amazon Prime, Disney+, RTÉ Player, All4, YouTube, Discovery+, Peacock, Paramount+, Fiit and more.

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@Timelord2018 wrote:

New Peacock content will either appear on Sky own channels or somewhere else.

It was mentioned in a recent Sky Stream Ireland press release , makes it sounds like a streaming service , misleading.

Alongside the world of Sky and Netflix, you can also access Apple TV+, Amazon Prime, Disney+, RTÉ Player, All4, YouTube, Discovery+, Peacock, Paramount+, Fiit and more.

Indeed. Sky really could do with a proof-reader before publishing these things. All4 doesn't even exist any more either. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion