Discussion topic: Sky q and paramount plus activate issue

This message was authored by bigvern This message was authored by: bigvern

Sky q and paramount plus activate issue

Hi Sky Q. I'm trying to sign into Paramount plus (which I'm told I've got an account for already through my sky package) but losing the will to live. For the past week I get a message through the Sky activation site that 'you can't do that at the moment, we hope to have sorted soon'...! What's going on? 😡

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: Sky q and paramount plus activate issue

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@bigvern wrote:

Hi Sky Q. I'm trying to sign into Paramount plus (which I'm told I've got an account for already through my sky package) but losing the will to live. For the past week I get a message through the Sky activation site that 'you can't do that at the moment, we hope to have sorted soon'...! What's going on? 😡

Hi @bigvern 

Try clearing all the Cookies and cache in your WebBrowser and then try activation again.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

@bigvern wrote:

Hi @bigvern 

Try clearing all the Cookies and cache in your WebBrowser and then try activation again.

bigvern
Topic Author

Hi @oldfella , nope that hasn't worked but thanks anyway....!

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@bigvern wrote:

Hi @oldfella , nope that hasn't worked but thanks anyway....!

Hi @bigvern 

Assume you are starting the Activation procedure in Sky Marketplace?

bigvern
Topic Author

@oldfella , we already had it and watched it months back however, now it's saying to log in but not accepting anything. Through the Sky Web site it just keeps saying they can't do that now, we hope to have it sorted soon.  

This message was authored by njc001 This message was authored by: njc001

same issue, have you resolved this yet at all please?

This message was authored by Ron64 This message was authored by: Ron64

Re Paramouint + I'm having the same issue and keep getting a message saying We can't do that at the moment. We hope to have everything back to normal soon. How can I resolve it please?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion