Discussion topic: Netflix has encountered an error. Code: tvq-st-102

This message was authored by Stiffi This message was authored by: Stiffi

Re: Netflix

@Chodley if I could explain that I would get a job at Sky !

First of all they asked for my viewing card number and entered a code. From there it was a case of following their instructions to do a reset and refresh of apps but it's not that simple. You will need guidance.

Just phone them

This message was authored by Chodley This message was authored by: Chodley

Re: Netflix

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Stiffi wrote:

@Chodley if I could explain that I would get a job at Sky !

First of all they asked for my viewing card number and entered a code. From there it was a case of following their instructions to do a reset and refresh of apps but it's not that simple. You will need guidance.

Just phone them

There isn't that much you can do. Refresh the apps, do a settings reset, maybe do a full factory reset (undesirable as you lose all recordings)

I wondered if they had you do the "manage access & devices on another netflix device" thing.

This message was authored by KevNewMedia This message was authored by: KevNewMedia Answer

Re: Netflix: Red Spinning Circle on Launch

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Everyone

We want to thank everyone for their contribution and understanding whilst we continue to work through this problem.

You will find that the spinning circle will be replaced by the error message "Netflix has encountered an error. Code: tvq-st-102."  

You will be able to clear the fault much quicker and easier than before, by selecting 'more details'

KevNewMedia_0-1725002781537.png

Followed by 'reset.' This will enable you to get back up and running much quicker.

KevNewMedia_1-1725002800276.png

We appreciate the time everyone has taken to provide the examples and no longer need you to fill in the form.

I'm marking this post as the answer, so that people can see this update without having to read the entire thread.  This doesn't mean that the problem is fixed, however we've been able to implement the workaround into the message, to make things easier.  When the problem is resolved, we will let everyone know.

Thanks
Kev
Community Manager

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion