Discussion topic: Netflix has encountered an error. Code: tvq-st-102

This message was authored by Kami3 This message was authored by: Kami3

Netflix not working

Hi

my sky Netflix app on my sky q box isn't working. It just shows that it is initiating the app but there is a circle going round but nothing is happening 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Netflix not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kami3 

I've merged your post into the large thread discussing this issue that some customers are experiencing. See the post currently marked as the answer (post 2).

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by BlueandGold This message was authored by: BlueandGold

Re: Netflix: Red Spinning Circle on Launch

Strange how it's only the Sky Q Box that doesn't work Smart tv is fine  But means I can't use Sky Remote so it's your problem.

This message was authored by Jwilalex This message was authored by: Jwilalex

Jumped all those hoops, eventually get to Netflix.....watch something then go back to sky tv ...all seems good.

NO same issue all over again, this is pathetic for a paid service. I should not have to struggle with App refreshes, reboots, logging in out all over the place multiple times just to use this paid service.

This is firmly a Sky issue because Netflix works flawlessly everywhere else. Shoddy service with not a care in the world from Sky because all us muppets blindly pay our fees monthly. They've had their coin and as far as Sky is concerned it's job done.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@BlueandGold wrote:

Strange how it's only the Sky Q Box that doesn't work Smart tv is fine  But means I can't use Sky Remote so it's your problem.

What needs to be done to fix that has been posted multiple times @BlueandGold including the post marked as the answer.

Btw, we are customers here who help each so this isn't our problem.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Jwilalex This message was authored by: Jwilalex

Ah yes posted multiple times... the fix that doesn't fix the issue.  A fix should be permanent not last 2 mins till next time you want to use Netflix.

Maybe you're happy doing the "fix" every time but the rest of us aren't.

This message was authored by best+of+the+best This message was authored by: best+of+the+best

@BlueandGold wrote:

You could always use the remote that came with your smart tv @BlueandGold 

My LG Magic Remote controls the Sky Q box and other devices connected to my tv 

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

@Jwilalex wrote:

Ah yes posted multiple times... the fix that doesn't fix the issue.  A fix should be permanent not last 2 mins till next time you want to use Netflix.

Maybe you're happy doing the "fix" every time but the rest of us aren't.

Which "fix"? I suspect you've not done the only one that seems to work for everyone else.

By the way, it helps if you use the quote marks so that people know who you're replying to.

This message was authored by BlueandGold This message was authored by: BlueandGold

Sorry wirded the last bit wrong when I said you didn't mean community meant Sky should've said Sky my fault.

This message was authored by PETROS+PETRA This message was authored by: PETROS+PETRA

@Jwilalex "Ah yes posted multiple times... the fix that doesn't fix the issue.  A fix should be permanent not last 2 mins till next time you want to use Netflix.

Maybe you're happy doing the "fix" every time but the rest of us aren't."

The 8 point fix is working for me

This message was authored by PETROS+PETRA This message was authored by: PETROS+PETRA

@Anonymous wrote:"By the way, it helps if you use the quote marks so that people know who you're replying to."

Sorry to be a nuisance but what exactly do you mean by the statement above?

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

When you hit reply to a post there is a quote icon in the toolbar, click it and the post you're replying to will pop up at the top of your reply. This is the only forum I've ever used where you have to purposely do this but it is what it is.

Screenshot 2024-07-28 085615.png

@Anonymous 

Many thanks

@Anonymous wrote:

When you hit reply to a post there is a quote icon in the toolbar, click it and the post you're replying to will pop up at the top of your reply. This is the only forum I've ever used where you have to purposely do this but it is what it is.

Screenshot 2024-07-28 085615.png

This message was authored by Lis8 This message was authored by: Lis8

Netflix app continuous red circle

Netflix app continuous circle turned box on and off numerous times help
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Netflix app continuous red circle

@Lis8 

I've merged your post into the large thread discussing this issue that some customers are experiencing. See the post currently marked as the answer (post 2). 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion