Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by TJH8 This message was authored by: TJH8

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This isn't working for me. The red light's been flashing nearly an hour now. Have tried the reset 3 times.

This message was authored by Paul+Dray This message was authored by: Paul+Dray

On a serious note, I'm not actually sure how they are going to be able to fix this over the air as the puck is essentially caught in a continuous loop of coming out of standby to show startup logo and then switching to standby for a brief time and repeat.. Sky sending an update command (when they finally fix it) will have to catch it at the right time one presumes 🤔

I could do the Recover Puck procedure but I kind of just want to wait for Sky to fix it without any intervention from me.

————————
Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX5090 50in Plasma TV | Yamaha DSP-AX863 SE AV Amp
Sky Stream Puck; Build: QS030.528.00P | Sky Broadband Ultrafast
————————
This message was authored by pjohng This message was authored by: pjohng

Yes Lucy just unplug from the back of the puck box.

This message was authored by DjIce1983 This message was authored by: DjIce1983

Same here 

This message was authored by Sallyw11 This message was authored by: Sallyw11

No Sky all day

Will Sky services be resumed soon?

This message was authored by AdamRD This message was authored by: AdamRD

Up and running here, South Wales. Still can't believe I couldn't even turn the actual telly unit on while Sky went on the fritz. This really needs addressing if this ever happens again. 

This message was authored by AlfAlb This message was authored by: AlfAlb

Hi

the hard reset worked now

Thx

This message was authored by MrsS2509 This message was authored by: MrsS2509

I've tried the reset. Left it unplugged overnight. Attempted again. Still not working. Tried calling Sky and after 45 minutes the line said call again later and disconnected. 

Hasn't been working for 24 hours now, not sure what to do next. 

This message was authored by Killgore77 This message was authored by: Killgore77

It worked for me, the TV came back on BUT the TV will not recognise my Router now. Even though I have input all the correct information and tried WPS, don't have a wire long enough to try physical connection. 

Any advice on this? 

This message was authored by Kristinebateman This message was authored by: Kristinebateman

Puck

Is anyone having trouble getting their stream puck to work since last night. Now it's telling me to link my puck again to set up all over again and my app said its an outage with sky stream
This message was authored by Lolalooloo This message was authored by: Lolalooloo

Same here 😱

This message was authored by Eastender This message was authored by: Eastender

I can't even get a red light on my tv  hopfully will wait to all technicians have sorted problems if still not working will have to phone if I can get through

This message was authored by Dave220 This message was authored by: Dave220

Re: Still no any glass

Switch glass tv off at plug then hold tv on button at same time as switching plug back on but dont let go of tv on button untill red light flashes it reboots tv then follow instructions I did this this morning and it worked
This message was authored by Nikkipender719 This message was authored by: Nikkipender719

I think I may give up 

This message was authored by Rosmcinulty This message was authored by: Rosmcinulty

Why won’t my sky glass to turn on

Why won't my sky glass turn on?? I have unplugged it but still nothing apart from the red light flashing at the front of tv

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion