Discussion topic: Sky glass won’t connect to broadband

This message was authored by Caldey This message was authored by: Caldey

Sky glass won’t connect to broadband

My parents sky glass wouldn't switch on. We've managed to resolve this but the TV now won't connect to the broadband. I've tried unplugging the TV and router and then turning on again and it won't work. I've been on hold for over 30 minutes to the helpline with no answer. Has anyone got any other suggestions .

All Replies

Caldey
Topic Author
This message was authored by Caldey This message was authored by: Caldey

Re: Sky glass won’t connect to broadband

@KevNewMedia are you able to help? I've now been on hold for 40 minutes. I've tried the online bot. I don't know what else to do

This message was authored by KMH7 This message was authored by: KMH7

Had this issue since last night. Tv just won't connect to the internet by WPS or Wi-Fi. Managed to find an Ethernet cable & it connected straight away & updated. Am going to leave connected for now & reset to Wi-Fi once all the issues are sorted at Skys end. 

This message was authored by Jnandu This message was authored by: Jnandu

Same problem. Finally got the Sky Glass to tunr on. Trying to connect to router, put in password and it just says network error. Getting fed up now. I'm getting no answers.

This message was authored by Anomouslypost12 This message was authored by: Anomouslypost12

We have exactly the same issue!  We have had so many problems with sky glass it's very frustrating. I was told to connect with an Ethernet cable which I don't have or ask a family member or friend for one!  It's been off all day now!

If anyone is thinking of sky glass and have high internet use in the house - don't bother. 

This message was authored by skyglassuser1 This message was authored by: skyglassuser1

Similar issue here having done the fix multiple times 

Keep putting the WiFi password in, keeps telling us it cannot connect to the broadband 

This message was authored by Kimberley6482 This message was authored by: Kimberley6482

Yep same here. This is the 3rd day of no connection 😡

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion