Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by diyon39_ This message was authored by: diyon39_

my sky go is not working. Its showing no signal and not connecting sky go with the TV.

When I open the Sky go the TV is not playing anything. It shows as no signal. I have unplugged the cable and connected again but still not working. 

This message was authored by Rachel1000 This message was authored by: Rachel1000

Re: Sky Q box, any issues currently?

Same issue for me, no understanding why and no support or solution provided by sky at all.

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@KarenSymonds 

Have you followed the recovery advice issued by Sky? https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-glass-stream-wont-turn-on?area=sky-glass&DCMP=ivr-skycom:ec_gl...

Cancelling payment will result in sky restricting your account and could lead to debt recovery and adverse effects on your credit.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by JT35 This message was authored by: JT35

This still does not work, it states incorrect Pin.... regardless. Poor.

This message was authored by allyreid2013 This message was authored by: allyreid2013

Puck not working

Hi my puck won't turn on
This message was authored by Skouls This message was authored by: Skouls

Sky puck not working... says no signal...

Sky puck not working...says no signal..

Tried unplugging from mains but no difference...

This message was authored by TT21 This message was authored by: TT21

Yip mine is the same

This message was authored by There4u This message was authored by: There4u

Have followed all instructions, still not working and still cannot get through to speak to anyone. Appalling service

This message was authored by JT35 This message was authored by: JT35

Please stop sharing information that is not correct and also does not fix the issue. 

This message was authored by BillC21 This message was authored by: BillC21

FINALLY - after over 8 hours of restting, pressing on off buttons etc etc, my sky puck works (but for how long??)  

If you get stuck at the incorrect PIN page, switch off puck & leave it for 3 mins or so & switch back on - took me ages to get past that error

Only joined sky on 13th & my first payment is due to go out early next week - but any more issues like this over the weekend and I'll cancel DDM & sky can come and collect the crappy puck.

The Customer service is Appalling - worse than npower!!!

This message was authored by Dannyh35 This message was authored by: Dannyh35

Sky stream is still down after nearly 24 hours!!! Anyone from sky know how long this is going to take?

This message was authored by Kd1311 This message was authored by: Kd1311

I have tried repeatedly to change my pin on my pick but it still won't let me go past this stage. I have rebooted the pick and still no joy. We have been without tv for 24 hours now this is not a great advert for sky glass or stream. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Dannyh35 

Have you followed the advice on post 2? 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by NA21 This message was authored by: NA21

Re: Sky Q box, any issues currently?

Pretty poor customer service, I should expect to receive a text message or an email about the issues that sky is working to resolve and when will the box be back to its senses! Totally unacceptable no TV for the whole day and evening... I would like sky to try and explain that to my kids 

This message was authored by Anita35 This message was authored by: Anita35

My TV has been down since Thursday and still not working, can't get through to anyone!!!!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion