Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Jackqui This message was authored by: Jackqui

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

I have Sky Stream and the box is t responding to the handset I cannot even get sky up. So no fix is going to work for me until sky do their part and it's impossible to get any sense other than engineers are working on the problem 

This message was authored by Debbie95 This message was authored by: Debbie95

I hav a puk 2hich is small. Not a sky glass 1

This message was authored by Dutch11 This message was authored by: Dutch11

Re: Sky stream not working

Snap mine's done the same thing.

This message was authored by Scors This message was authored by: Scors

I just have the sky glass tv, I'm with bt not sky so I think it's my tv that needs replacing 

This message was authored by Marie96 This message was authored by: Marie96

Outage in area

My sky Streaming service is still down and it as been at least theee days and I have been told engineers are trying to fix the problem. Will we be getting a reduced fee in our monthly fee for not getting the service we are paying for? Also can I have a timescale of when the likelihood of this being fixed. Regards Marie 

This message was authored by Winks This message was authored by: Winks

I'm still awaiting for sky stream to b fixed

Has anyone got there sky stream working yet.... Mines been 36 hrs now.. Im on the phone awaiting in a queue.. Been in a queue now for 55 mins...

This is getting rediclous....

I hope sky are willing to compensate me

This message was authored by Keldrew71 This message was authored by: Keldrew71

Done the reset process and got as far as entering PIN. keeps saying incorrect pin but not updating the attempts. Reset PIN [that works as expected) but to no avail. 2 days not working, like to see how they are going to compensate for this. 

This message was authored by Scors This message was authored by: Scors

How on earth do you expect me to keep my finger on the power button and switch the power off at the mains,how long do you think my arms are

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Debbie95 wrote:

I hav a puk 2hich is small. Not a sky glass 1

Follow the procedure exactly that mentions Sky Stream exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Beardsly1 This message was authored by: Beardsly1

Red light on and off still . 3 days no tv at all sky glass tried sll the suggestions

Sky glass red light on and off 3 days no TV at all tried all suggestions nothing 

Re: Sky stream not working

@Dutch11 wrote:

Snap mine's done the same thing.

This is the resolution that works.

Follow the procedure exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Adele-u123 This message was authored by: Adele-u123

Mine is still not working and it's been nearly 3 days.

@Scors wrote:

I just have the sky glass tv, I'm with bt not sky so I think it's my tv that needs replacing 

It makes no difference for your broadband provider being BT.

Your Sky Glass Tv is from Sky and that is the issue here.

This is the resolution that works.

Follow the procedure exactly that mentions Sky Glass Tv  exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
This message was authored by JayMal7 This message was authored by: JayMal7

I've tried the reboot and mine is still not working, have most started working again after the reboot? Tried calling but was taking too long for Sky to pick up...assuming they are getting a lot of the same calls. I just want to know when it's likely to be fixed but can't find any ETAs 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@Keldrew71 wrote:

Done the reset process and got as far as entering PIN. keeps saying incorrect pin but not updating the attempts. Reset PIN [that works as expected) but to no avail. 2 days not working, like to see how they are going to compensate for this. 

When the pin screen comes up pull the plug on the puck for a few minutes. Plug it back in and the process should complete

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion