Discussion topic: Unable to access Tv bill on sky app

This message was authored by MelCLondon This message was authored by: MelCLondon

Unable to access Tv bill on sky app

When I click to try to view my tv/broadband bill in the sky app it makes me enter my log in details even though I'm already logged in. I put them in anyway and hit continue......I am then met with a blank screen that just keeps refreshing. Had the app removed and added again and still unable to view my bills....can see my sky mobile bill no problem but not my Tv. Please help!

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Unable to access Tv bill on sky app

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Can you view your bill here or do you have similar issues:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
MelCLondon
Topic Author
This message was authored by MelCLondon This message was authored by: MelCLondon

Hi there, 

I put my details into that link you posted and it just keeps refreshing so I had to close the page. Still cannot get in I'm afraid but thank you for trying to help 🙂

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Regarding that link have you tried clearing your browsers cache or tried using a different one ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
MelCLondon
Topic Author

Hi there,

Yes I cleared my browsers cache. I just used my partners iphone and tried to sign in on that link using safari and it still just keeps refreshing and going no further 🙃

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion