Discussion topic: Sky VIP Rewards not working

This message was authored by Nuttynatty26 This message was authored by: Nuttynatty26

Sky VIP Rewards not working

I have been trying to access my sky VIP rewards for weeks now and it isn't working. I have updated the my sky app and tried alsorts and keep getting the same result. It says I have over 7 years of rewards but when I click to see my rewards it is asking me to join. I click join and the see my rewards and it just keeps taking me back to the same page and not showing my rewards. I've tried ringing sky but can't get through to speak to anyone. Has anyone else had this problem?

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22 Answer

Re: Sky VIP Rewards not working

Posted by a Sky employee

@Chloe-W22 wrote:

Hi all!

Just to let you know, we're aware of an issue with redeeming VIP rewards today, but we have the right people on hand to get it fixed ASAP!

This is now fixed 😊

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Darndufoe This message was authored by: Darndufoe

I have this same issue, I cant get my vue cinema tickets now

This message was authored by NK74 This message was authored by: NK74

Can't get mine to work either.

Haven't had email this month either with the cinema ticket

Nuttynatty26
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nuttynatty26 This message was authored by: Nuttynatty26

Same here. Wanted to use them this weekend for me and my partner to go but can't go now and can't contact sky via phone to get an answer as to why it isn't working. 7 years of rewards down the pan 😞

This message was authored by amyroo This message was authored by: amyroo

Yes had the same thing for weeks now and Sky can't help. All they say is it's an IT issue 

This message was authored by Jen591 This message was authored by: Jen591

I to are having difficulties in retrieving my sky rewards as a gold VIP for 5 years Any ideas anyone
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

All you can do is wait for Sky to fix whatever the problem is that has been affecting some customers for the past several weeks.

id imagine the Christmas break has effectively paused any attempt they were making at fixing the issue

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Mvj1610 This message was authored by: Mvj1610

I just deleted the app then re-installed it signed in and I manged to get my Vue ticket codes working !

This message was authored by AaronH210720 This message was authored by: AaronH210720

I'm having the same issue, I tried reinstalling the app but it's still not working. I can't find a contact email for this problem does anyone have one? Thanks 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AaronH210720 

apps@sky.uk is the address you can use but they will need to know what device and was operating system it is running.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by JAL2 This message was authored by: JAL2

Mysky app not working

MySky app isn't working - I can't access any details for my account or bill (all blank) and in the rewards section if I press on an offer it doesn't respond. Have reinstalled the app and rebooted my phone a number of times but hasn't worked. 

Online support suggested logging out and 2-3 times (having been told it had been reinstalled a number of times) which unsurprisingly did nothing

This message was authored by PDOWNHAM This message was authored by: PDOWNHAM

Re: Mysky app not working

I have the same problem - unable to access the free vue tickets

This message was authored by PDOWNHAM This message was authored by: PDOWNHAM

SKY VIP APP NOT WORKING

Hi,

I'm trying to access my vue cinema codes for June in the sky app however the apps not working. I have done this successfully for the past few months with no issue. I am using both an iPhone 15 pro max and iPad and both have the same issue. I also have removed the app and reinstalled as well as logged out and in several times.

Please advice on what to do next as i am looking at using the cinema tickets this evening

Paul Downham 

This message was authored by Rachey83 This message was authored by: Rachey83

Re: SKY VIP APP NOT WORKING

Hi, did you resolve this issue as I am having the same trouble... thanks 🙂
This message was authored by Cleopatra1 This message was authored by: Cleopatra1

Re: SKY VIP APP NOT WORKING

Having the same issue - have you resolved it?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion