Discussion topic: Rewards

This message was authored by Count+Raymond+j+M This message was authored by: Count+Raymond+j+M

Rewards

In the VIP rewards I'm a Diamond VIP 

When I look to see what offers they send me none of them are any good

I prefer things like theme parks close to me they did offer one a long while back but it was way down south and I'm in west yorkshire  

Why can't they do up this way like weekends in lightwater valley and flamingo land or holidays or weekends breaks like in b+b in Scarborough Friday to Monday for one person or couples and more competitions  I hate sport 

All Replies

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Rewards

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Count+Raymond+j+M wrote:

Why can't they do up this way like weekends in lightwater valley and flamingo land or holidays or weekends breaks like in b+b in Scarborough Friday to Monday for one person or couples and more competitions

If the owners of those premises don't wish to participate in such offer schemes, which typically requires them to cut or give up their profit margin entirely, then they aren't going to appear as 'Rewards'.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion