Discussion topic: Internet down

This message was authored by Robaj20 This message was authored by: Robaj20

Internet down

Internet and vice lights are both amber.

Tried everything and still down was fine last night.

Log says xDSL link down.

ONT lights are all green, so definitely Sky or the router?

All Replies

This message was authored by damot84 This message was authored by: damot84

Re: Internet down

Exactly the same issue for me, ran the trouble shooter and it recognises there's an issue but after running through the fixes it says it's running perfectly, it's not.

Screenshot_2022-10-25-06-44-17-09_2dfcdbed4f1d00d209431cce6f78c17b.jpg

showing there's an outage in my area now.

Robaj20
Topic Author
This message was authored by Robaj20 This message was authored by: Robaj20

Some times mine says outage, some times it says it can connect to the router and everything is fine.

This message was authored by Laura+kate This message was authored by: Laura+kate

Im having this problem saying outage in my area, I have 3 autistic children who will be awake soon and dont what to do if I don't have internet I need it for their therapy sessions, please help or any advice on what to do 

Setting your phone up as a hotspot should work temporarily until Sky sort themselves out.

This message was authored by Laura+kate This message was authored by: Laura+kate

Thanks I'll do that for now, do you know why this happens ? 

This message was authored by Rois10 This message was authored by: Rois10

My wifi has been down all morning. I have used the mysky app it says there is an outage what am I supposed to do. It says do not call them but it has been like this since 4am. I need to access the wifi i have online classes i cant waste all my mobile data.

F023A5B3-6BCB-4A15-A217-3764D604168B.png

I'm having same problem have autistic kids that need therapy sessions this morning, I'm ringing sky and will keep posted, this is ridiculous 

This message was authored by Patrycjapat91 This message was authored by: Patrycjapat91

Am same not working here 😕 

This message was authored by Rois10 This message was authored by: Rois10

Im in the M21 area and im not sure how long this is going to last. I can't get through to sky because their lines don't open till 8:30am

this is getting ridiculous now 

This message was authored by Gaynor+Mason This message was authored by: Gaynor+Mason

same here no connection at all

This message was authored by AbstractSimon This message was authored by: AbstractSimon

Same issue here. Broadband checker says there's an issue and no need to contact them as they're aware, then on the service status thing it says everyhing is fine and if I go to test my connection on the site it says there's no outage in my area...

This message was authored by AbstractSimon This message was authored by: AbstractSimon

M28 here

This message was authored by Gaynor+Mason This message was authored by: Gaynor+Mason

I am in M38 ... am new to Sky .. is there normal ? does it happen a lot

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion