Discussion topic: Credit refund

This message was authored by Stephen+Ratcliffe This message was authored by: Stephen+Ratcliffe

Re: Credit refund

I have confirmed that I'm in credit

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Stephen+Ratcliffe 

Our posts kept crossing. See my amended last post. Your issue has been escalated now. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Stephen+Ratcliffe This message was authored by: Stephen+Ratcliffe

Thank you.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to @Stephen+Ratcliffe.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

I would simply like my refund please. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Stephen+Ratcliffe 

You didn't fully participate in the chat invite that was sent to you which would have sorted this. If we escalate it again are you going to be able to engage in it? The alternative is you calling in. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion