Discussion topic: Credit refund

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Credit refund

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@cg32 

The issue has been escalated again. The process is same as before. I think if this one doesn't work you'll need to call. 0333 numbers are normally within inclusive phone minutes. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by cg32 This message was authored by: cg32

OK thank you for your help.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to @cg32.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by TW84 This message was authored by: TW84

I also have a credit showing after a refund was issued due to me cancelling broadband. Please could someone assist? Thanks

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@TW84 

To get you some help with this I have escalated your post to the Sky Messaging team who should be in touch with you sometime tomorrow morning regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page.

This link explains how this works so you will need to respond to the chat bubble at the bottom of the page when it appears:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the chat bubble does appear you will have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed. To start the conversation just type in it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by TW84 This message was authored by: TW84

Thanks very much

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating. We've sent an invite to @TW84.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by serenm61 This message was authored by: serenm61

I also have credit showing after a refund was issued due to cancelling my broadband service. Can anyone help please?
Thank you

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@serenm61 
Refunds can take up to 6 weeks from your last day of connection providing the payment method is still active on your Sky account. This will be longer if the payment method has been cancelled as Sky will have to manually raise a cheque and post it to you.

If you wish we can help get it refunded within 3-5 working days via the Messaging Team on here. Let us know on this thread if that’s what you want to do. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by watermelonfox This message was authored by: watermelonfox

Hi all. I have also had a letter after cancelling my broadband saying that I am due a credit refund of over £30. This was back in April/May time. I have called twice and been assured that it is on its way but it never arrived. Please could someone put me in touch with one of the team to discuss and finally get the refund? Thank you. 

@watermelonfox 
Can you confirm it’s currently showing as a credit on your Sky account?

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by watermelonfox This message was authored by: watermelonfox

Hi @Daniel0210 thank you for replying. I can confirm that the credit amount is showing in my sky online account for the period of 17 July to 16 August. 

The online account claims that a refund was sent on both 24 May and 5 July. However, neither of these ever arrived. I wonder if Sky are trying to refund to the old bank account that used to be  attached to this sky account; the details were updated in February/March time. 

I would be grateful for further assistance in obtaining the refund. 

@watermelonfox 

To see if they can help with this I’ve escalated your post to Sky and their Messaging Team should contact you tomorrow.

You need to watch out for a post from one of the team inviting you to a private chat and then you should see a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll have 48 hours to click on it and start the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to a chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll need to check the chat thread fairly regularly.

This link explains what happens.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by danielle2212 This message was authored by: danielle2212

Hi, I have a credit balance showing as I have now left sky. Is it possible to have this escalated so it can be refunded to me. 

thanks 

@danielle2212 

I’ve escalated your post to Sky as well and their Messaging Team should contact you later today.

You need to watch out for a post from one of the team inviting you to a private chat and then you should see a blue/red speech bubble at the bottom of your forum page. You’ll have 48 hours to click on it and start the private chat or it will close automatically. If you fail to respond to a chat reply within 48 hours the chat will again close down automatically even if your issue hasn’t been resolved. Replies from Sky aren’t instant so you’ll need to check the chat thread fairly regularly.

This link explains what happens.
https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147#M1014

Sky customer since 2001

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion