Discussion topic: Sky stream problem

This message was authored by Treza37 This message was authored by: Treza37

Sky stream problem

Hi as i was having problems with my skyQ i had to change to sky stream . I am not really that impressed with it . At the moment i am having to turn it off and back on at least once a day  , as it comes up with this is embarrassing theres a problem . It happens alot on channel 4 E4 . Is anyone else getting this problem 

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Sky stream problem

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If using the apps make sure you are exiting them properly as this may help. Don't just press the home button to exit them, when in an app keep pressing the back button until it either exits back to the Sky Home Screen or it brings up a prompt asking if you want to exit. 

Also open Netflix go to get help and then check your network and this will tell you the download speed the device is getting. This could also potentially be the issue.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Treza37
Topic Author
This message was authored by Treza37 This message was authored by: Treza37

Re: Sky stream problem

Thank you will try that but it mostly happens on channel 4 E4 not on the apps . 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion