Discussion topic: Marvel's Secret Invasion, missing from Sky Stream

This message was authored by A+JW This message was authored by: A+JW

Marvel's Secret Invasion, missing from Sky Stream

Currently you can't find Marvel's Secret Invasion on Sky Stream, so you can't add it to the playlist. It does exist on Disney+'s menus, so it's watchable, but it's not connected in the way Sky Stream is meant to.

An ex-Sky Stream customer

Best Answers
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316 Answer

Re: Marvel's Secret Invasion, missing from Sky Stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@A+JW 

Drop the viewer relations team an email on 

viewerR@sky.uk 

Hopefully they can investigate and resolve 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

@A+JW wrote:

Currently you can't find Marvel's Secret Invasion on Sky Stream, so you can't add it to the playlist. It does exist on Disney+'s menus, so it's watchable, but it's not connected in the way Sky Stream is meant to.

Unfortunately there are quite a lot of things which don't integrate well with the playlist on Sky Stream. It's still all a bit hit and miss. It'll hopefully get better in the future. 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316 Answer

@A+JW 

Drop the viewer relations team an email on 

viewerR@sky.uk 

Hopefully they can investigate and resolve 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@A+JW I have a total of 17 programmes that I watch through Disney + which Sky either cannot find or does not have all the series / episodes.

This is hardly what Sky advertise when they claim programmes are integrated to the Apps 😡

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
A+JW
Topic Author
This message was authored by A+JW This message was authored by: A+JW

Sky replied, basically acknowledging what they imply in their advertising doesn't work on Disney+ which isn't exactly acceptable. 

I'm sorry that you have not been able to use voice or search to add this to your Playlist.

Unfortunately it is not possible, in most cases, to add Disney+ content to your streaming Playlist.  

Whilst, currently the search/Voice feature do not find this programme, it is easily found on the Disney + app itself, being as it is, a brand new show.

An ex-Sky Stream customer
This message was authored by Paul+Boland This message was authored by: Paul+Boland

Secret Invasion is listed if you click search with remote (Click the ... on the remote and then enter Secrect Invasion) on Sky Glass or Sky Stream and you can add to playlist 

Also is listed on Sky menu home screen

20230624_125908.jpg

20230624_120442.jpg

‐-----‐----------------‐-------------------------------------
Sky Glass 65 inch and 2 Sky Stream Pucks
Gigabit Siro 100% Fiber Broadband with Digiweb
1000 Mbps download and 200 Mbps upload speed
I only use wired ethernet with Sky Glass and Sky Stream Pucks
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

@Paul+Boland Unfortunately not on my Glass TV.   I got nothing with a voice search or with typing it in. Weird, I have no idea why this should be the case when you can find it as evidenced by your photo.  I'm not going to lose sleep over it though. 

image.jpg

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion