Discussion topic: Sky Puck not recognising broadband password

This message was authored by Rebecca1972 This message was authored by: Rebecca1972

Sky Puck not recognising broadband password

Recently changed broadband supplier to Vodafone with super fast, once the installation was complete reconnected Sky Glass TV with no problems at all. We have a Sky Puck in the bedroom however it will not accept the password for the new router. I am inputting the correct letters etc, have rebooted the router and puck but still it "thinks" for a while and rejects it. Interestingly if I add an additional character making the password wrong, it immediately rejects it. Works fine when direct connection via Ethernet cable to router downstairs. Any ideas? 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky Puck not recognising broadband password

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rebecca1972  I would try reseeting the stream puck network try these steps https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-glass-no-wifi-connection-osm

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Rebecca1972
Topic Author
This message was authored by Rebecca1972 This message was authored by: Rebecca1972

Re: Sky Puck not recognising broadband password

Tried all those previously. It just will not recognise the Wi-Fi password for the router. Like I said previously the Sky Glass TV connected fine. The puck works fine on Ethernet cable. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion