Discussion topic: What has happened to Scream 5

This message was authored by LCJax This message was authored by: LCJax

Re: What has happened to Scream 5

I have been charged in this months bill too as I pre ordered and the dvd. So paid for it already. Shame as I was hoping to watch tonight after saying it was available before. Hopefully they sort it out. Or offer refunds. 

This message was authored by Mary92x This message was authored by: Mary92x

When I called them as I had an email saying it will be ready to watch on the 18/03 - sky store advised me it would be ready to watch on the 30/03 but I have just checked and still can't watch it!! I will be calling today haha! 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

From 11am there is a live chat available so it might be worth asking them about this, it can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Stu+stevens This message was authored by: Stu+stevens

I just dpoke to them it's something to do with the service being down from the digital end and noone will be charged tull u download it they are looking into it now I'm getting a text when it's sorted 

This message was authored by ALnotAI This message was authored by: ALnotAI

Screenshot_20220330-103247_Sky Store.jpg

Just seen on the SkyStore app these details.  Still says digital release 18th March but DVD is now showing as 11th April... No download available from there either. 🙄🙄🙄

Just here to browse
This message was authored by Margaret82 This message was authored by: Margaret82

30th March still no sign of scream 5 phoned sky store and their say not sure when it be out their talking about 11th April I cancelled the pre order and now watching it on amazon prime 

This message was authored by Kian84 This message was authored by: Kian84

Also cancelled and will purchase on a more reliable source via Amazon this evening. Poor service. 

This message was authored by TonyMCFCOK This message was authored by: TonyMCFCOK

I am unable to cancel the pre order which is frustrating!

This message was authored by TonyMCFCOK This message was authored by: TonyMCFCOK

On the chat now trying to cancel it but they won't let me and say the technical team are resolving the issue and it will be available later today. What's the bet...!?

This message was authored by Margaret82 This message was authored by: Margaret82

phone them between 11am and 7pm and tell them to cancel it as your no happy with their poor information you been getting 

This message was authored by Louise2022 This message was authored by: Louise2022

Hi

I am having a similar problem. I also pre ordered it. It is still showing in my purchases, but it will not allow me to view it.

I have messaged Sky Store, so as soon as I know I'll update you.

This message was authored by Louise2022 This message was authored by: Louise2022

The DVD is due to be released on 11th April.

It should be available now. 

I have messaged Sky so will let you know what they say.

This message was authored by Stu+stevens This message was authored by: Stu+stevens

I've just had a text saying the issue is being dealt with and will be sorted asap

This message was authored by Sarah2206 This message was authored by: Sarah2206

So frustrating. I was on the live chat today at 11am and all they kept saying was a technical error and it will be resolved today but I feel palmed off by them. Can't get a refund. Been looking forward to watching this. Had an email saying 18th March to get ready and press play 😂😂 well that never happened let alone today. Just shows I've pre ordered and to click to watch yet no play button is viable to be able to watch. Let's hope they sort it so we can all watch it today at some point. 

This message was authored by Kian84 This message was authored by: Kian84

I've requested the order be cancelled via the online form so fingers crossed that goes through. Online chat no help at all. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion