Discussion topic: What has happened to Scream 5

This message was authored by SteveThurbs This message was authored by: SteveThurbs

What has happened to Scream 5

Hey, 

Wondered if anyone knows where the pre-order Scream 5 has gone, I ordered it and now there's no sign of it or update of when it will be available??

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: What has happened to Scream 5

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It might be worth using the Live Chat and asking Sky Store support about this, it is available until 7.30 this evening:

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
SteveThurbs
Topic Author
This message was authored by SteveThurbs This message was authored by: SteveThurbs

Online help worked perfectly, release date 30th March!

SteveThurbs
Topic Author

The Live Chat I mean!

This message was authored by TonyMCFCOK This message was authored by: TonyMCFCOK

Sky store says it's released digital today!

This message was authored by Stu+stevens This message was authored by: Stu+stevens

It's still not showing on mine either and live chat isn't available either 

This message was authored by TonyMCFCOK This message was authored by: TonyMCFCOK

I preordered a month ago, and when I check order it says released last Fri but can't access it but also notice it's not available anywhere else on the store.

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @TonyMCFCOK 

I notice that post 3 above says - March 30th release date 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

It was 30/3, and iTunes says same, just seems strange it disappeared off sky store and anyone who pre ordered has last Fri (18/3) as the release date.

This message was authored by Greg+D+A This message was authored by: Greg+D+A

Yep same. Got a confusing email saying was releasing 18th of March. Confusing because didn't get the email until today, 21st March. Says ready to view on purchases, but noticed there's no download icon  on the image, which there is on all other purchases either available or archived. I'm feeling they've just botched the release date. However it is strange that you can no longer find the movie at all within sky store.

SteveThurbs
Topic Author

Looks like March 30th then! As said above it's in my Purchases but won't download.

This message was authored by ALnotAI This message was authored by: ALnotAI

It definitely says 18th March for digital content!

Perhaps production pushed the release back?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/aq2NShDr1rYwsZG56

Just here to browse

I get that Sky could mess the date up, but seems strange it's disappeared on pre-order, or even under movies if the date was wrong.

This message was authored by Greg+D+A This message was authored by: Greg+D+A

Just spoke to sky, they say that they are given the expected release date, and their system auto sends out that date when it arrives. He has looked and seen it is still pending release in their system, so the email is in error. He was unable to find an actual release date, said just keep looking until its available 

Thanks.

i wonder if Sky will release before 30/3, have some kind of early release exclusive.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion