Discussion topic: What has happened to Scream 5

This message was authored by ALnotAI This message was authored by: ALnotAI

Re: What has happened to Scream 5

We pre ordered it in January, and when I looked today, it was in purchased but wouldn't allow to download. 

Just here to browse

Who knows pal, but they need to refund us and charge us when it's actually released. 

Just here to browse
This message was authored by Greg+D+A This message was authored by: Greg+D+A

Well 2 things on that. We bought it as a pre release, and we haven't been charged yet. Not until your next billing date.

This message was authored by LCJax This message was authored by: LCJax

Had the same issue, got an email to say it was available from 18/03 but now looking online looks like it won't be released until 11/04 but I think the email says I will now be charged in this months bill so we shall see. I can't even watch the trailer for it say click to play but nothing happens when I do that and can no longer search for it just shows you Scream 1/2/3. Weird. 

This message was authored by TonyMCFCOK This message was authored by: TonyMCFCOK

iTunes has release date of 30/3, so suspect we'll get it then.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@caesarome 

Really helpful of the producers to give Scream (5) the same theatrical release name as the original.

It's not as if Sky don't already have enough metadata challenges...

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by MartinV1302 This message was authored by: MartinV1302

I am very glad I found this feed because I'm clearly not the only one with issues! Had the exact same problem pre-ordered scream where it says it will be released on the 18th of March, had an email on the 21st of March saying it will be released on the 18th of March (makes no sence i know) contacted sky help page on Twitter who are absolutely useless, can't even help me or find out what's happened they just tell me to use the help page on the sky store website. Live chat feature is never available, and still waiting for an email back after three days. You would think even if they messed up the release date that they would change it, we would get an email, and it would still be in the pre-order section but it's just completely vanished (apart from in your library, but can't watch) We have the right to know when this is going to be released because obviously we need to make sure that the funds are available in the bank. 

This message was authored by TonyMCFCOK This message was authored by: TonyMCFCOK

Sky have messed up, but fairly sure it's Wed 30th, it's same date on other digital sites.

FYI - Blu-Ray is April 11th.

Just another reason for me to leave now ci tract coming to an end

Just here to browse

Due out tomorrow(all streaming sites like ITunes), still no sign of it on Sky Store, unless you've pre ordered.

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Via a google search @TonyMCFCOK 

The trailer comes up - but not much more information 

https://www.skystore.com/versions/6.2.1/product/scream-2022/32f302d6-527d-457d-8958-6b10c323802f 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

This message was authored by MartinV1302 This message was authored by: MartinV1302

I had an official email from sky help team today who confirmed it would be released on the 30th. 

Doesn't appear to be available yet, very strange.

it is available on iTunes.

This message was authored by Kian84 This message was authored by: Kian84

Available on Amazon stream. Sky have messed up by the looks of it. 

No surprise Sky have messed up , hopefully they sort it or I'll cancel it and get it on itunes

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion