Discussion topic: Want to upgrade to sky glass offer with the tv, sky, and Netflix

This message was authored by KLMxo This message was authored by: KLMxo

Want to upgrade to sky glass offer with the tv, sky, and Netflix

I want to upgrade my sky Q package to the sky glass package where you get the tv, sky and Netflix for £40 a month and only £14 for the first 3 months, it says it can transfer my current package over to that which is fine but I want sky in my other room so will my sky box still work ( so I can use that in the other room as sky is built into the sky tv) or will I have to get the sky puck which comes up in the package? Don't want to order one if I can still use the sky box 

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: Want to upgrade to sky glass offer with the tv, sky, and Netflix

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@KLMxo wrote:

I want to upgrade my sky Q package to the sky glass package where you get the tv, sky and Netflix for £40 a month and only £14 for the first 3 months, it says it can transfer my current package over to that which is fine but I want sky in my other room so will my sky box still work ( so I can use that in the other room as sky is built into the sky tv) or will I have to get the sky puck which comes up in the package? Don't want to order one if I can still use the sky box 

Hi @KLMxo 

It you change to Sky Glass your Q subscription will cease and all Q boxes have to be returned to Sky.

You will need the Glass pucks

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

@KLMxo wrote:

Hi @KLMxo 

It you change to Sky Glass your Q subscription will cease and all Q boxes have to be returned to Sky.

You will need the Glass pucks

KLMxo
Topic Author
This message was authored by KLMxo This message was authored by: KLMxo

Okay that's fine, but there must be a monthly charge for the puck it says one off fee was £39.95 which is now £0 for the offer but doesn't say anything about monthly charge for that?

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

@KLMxo wrote:

Okay that's fine, but there must be a monthly charge for the puck it says one off fee was £39.95 which is now £0 for the offer but doesn't say anything about monthly charge for that?

Yes @KLMxo 

You need the monthly Glass equivalent of Multiscreen to use pucks.

Its called the Whole Home pack

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion