Discussion topic: Netflix has encountered an error. Code: tvq-st-102

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

Re: Netflix: Red Spinning Circle on Launch

@Jane514 wrote:

Hi @Chodley @Chloe-W22

Netflix is finally working and I swear I heard a Ta-daa as it came back on 😁 I used Netflix on my phone to sign out of all my devices, rebooted ye olde Sky box, said the magic word and lo and behold Netfix flickered back to life.  I've checked it twice today just to make sure and it's still working.

Thanks to everyone who has posted about this and all the help I've received, I'm keeping everything crossed that I don't have to come back again. 

Good to see that the simple fix worked for you and @Peter0564  both, I can only think that the one or perhaps two that it didn't work for have done something wrong or missed a step.

This message was authored by Trevor131 This message was authored by: Trevor131

Netflix not working

Hi,my Netflix on my main sky box is just wurling around,but works on my mini box in other room?

This message was authored by Pally-kumari This message was authored by: Pally-kumari

I have the app for Netflix on my account. It doesn't load up it takes a while. The round red circle

Don't know what else you want me to say.I just want to get this issue resolved 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Netflix not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Trevor131 @MightyCalski @Pally-kumari 

I've moved your posts into the main thread discussing this. See the post currently marked as the answer (post 2) and other temporary fixes mentioned including the one mentioned a few posts back by @caesarome 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Pally-kumari This message was authored by: Pally-kumari

Re: I have the app for Netflix on my account. It doesn't load up it takes a while. The round red cir

My netflix won't load it keeps searching,  takes 3 -4 attempts before I am able to watch it

This message was authored by MightyCalski This message was authored by: MightyCalski

Re: I have the app for Netflix on my account. It doesn't load up it takes a while. The round red cir

Same for me, this has been happening for me for the last month or so. Any ideas anyone as called SKY, automated voice said do I need help, said "Yes" and they put the phone down on me.....

This message was authored by Robh57 This message was authored by: Robh57

Netflix

I keep getting an issue where Netflix will not open just keeps buffering 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Netflix

@Robh57 

See my post three posts back. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Peter169 This message was authored by: Peter169

the red circle has been going on for days and it has never gotten anywhere what do i do

This message was authored by Leeeeeetttt This message was authored by: Leeeeeetttt

I used Netflix on my phone to sign out of all my devices, rebooted ye olde Sky box, said the magic word and lo and behold Netfix flickered back to life. I've checked it twice today just to make sure and it's still working.

Thanks tried that still not working 😩

This message was authored by Leeeeeetttt This message was authored by: Leeeeeetttt

I also reset the settings via : go to settings type 001 and press select then go to refresh settings 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@Peter169 wrote:

the red circle has been going on for days and it has never gotten anywhere what do i do

@Peter169 

Have you tried this as it is working for the majority of people that are having this issue:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Q/Netflix-Red-Spinning-Circle-on-Launch/m-p/4691069/highlight/true#...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Seems to be working now,thanks 🎉👍🏼

It drove me crazy for months 😂

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion