Discussion topic: I had a connection down on Friday. I got the connection back Netflix now won't play

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by CrypticHawk This message was authored by: CrypticHawk

Re: I had a connection down on Friday. I got the connection back Netflix now won't play

Website also seems to be having issues now, just got this:

Something went wrong

Sorry, we're having trouble with your request. You'll find loads to explore on the home page.

This message was authored by Tweedledeedum This message was authored by: Tweedledeedum

Re: I had a connection down on Friday. I got the connection back Netflix now won't play

Same issue here, I'm in Scotland.  Was watching an episode of something on Smart TV tonight, it finished, was going to watch the next episode and then had the exact same experience everyone else is describing.  Endless loop of connection checking, although my connection is fine and well fast enough. Can watch all other streaming services on my smart TV. Tried rebooting TV and router, signing out of Netflix and then back in, offloading the app and then uninstalling it, nothing worked.  Netflix still working fine on my phone.  My guess is a hack as this seems to be international.  Noticed when I was logging out and in (I changed my password too for good measure) that the process was a bit glitchy - think they're having more than a few problems.,

This message was authored by Agi This message was authored by: Agi

We have the same issue. 

Internet is working well, but cannot watch anything on Netflix. 

This message was authored by Dimitrii This message was authored by: Dimitrii

Re: Netflix error code tvq-pb-101 (1.9.0)

Same with my Netflix right now. And i'm in Belgium.

This message was authored by Shiny+Geek This message was authored by: Shiny+Geek

Yep, me too. Tried all the usual fixes with no change. Also strange that I can browse through all the program guides, but cannot stream anything. Is it Sky or Netflix? My guess is Sky as my phone works ok.
This message was authored by EvansQG This message was authored by: EvansQG

It may be that Netflix services stopped working 

This message was authored by Chewbacca10 This message was authored by: Chewbacca10

same for me, via Sky Q and also via the netflix app, works fine via PC or mobile though !!

This message was authored by J11 This message was authored by: J11

So is it just Samsung that's the problem has everyone here got Samsung or other smart tvs

This message was authored by Janinez This message was authored by: Janinez

Same here in Milton Keynes since around 11.30pm on the 11Dec 2023.

Network is above average speed, every other networked system is connecting and working fine, my phone and tablet can stream Netflix over the same network fine. It's only the SkyQ box not allowing Netflix at moment. Not happy about it. 

This message was authored by Lisawalder925 This message was authored by: Lisawalder925

I'm not UK based (in USA) but ended up here because of the specific code. I can't watch on my Samsung smart tv as of a half hour ago. I logged out of it, back in, turned the power off my tv for 3 minutes. Nothing works. Totally fine on my laptop on the same WiFi network. I hate this!

This message was authored by Donna103 This message was authored by: Donna103

Same issue here.

This message was authored by Roko1 This message was authored by: Roko1

Same problem here. Croatia

This message was authored by Skischool1991 This message was authored by: Skischool1991

I have a same problem in Romania... my speed is 130mb+ and not working... i trying in living room and bedroom and I have a same problem... 

This message was authored by Roger1958 This message was authored by: Roger1958

Same here, since 11pm Netflix on sky Q not working  , just stuck in a loop 

This message was authored by Onrey This message was authored by: Onrey

Had the same problem. Deleted the app on my tv and redownloaded it, works fine now.

Hope this helps!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion