Discussion topic: I had a connection down on Friday. I got the connection back Netflix now won't play

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Arrakies This message was authored by: Arrakies

Re: Netflix error code tvq-pb-101 (1.9.0)

Così funziona ma non è una soluzione duratura 

This message was authored by Del1954 This message was authored by: Del1954

Mine's back on now.

Mine's back on now, just came on again 

This message was authored by Crystalnan This message was authored by: Crystalnan

Re: I had a connection down on Friday. I got the connection back Netflix now won't play

I just tried it and everything seems to be back to normal . I'm in Uk ..

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

FYI there was a global Netflix outage last night: This report only mentions the US but they were hit globally: https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/netflix-down-thousands-users-downdetector-2023-12-12/

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22 Answer

Re: I had a connection down on Friday. I got the connection back Netflix now won't play

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi everyone! And if you're new here, welcome to the Sky Community forum! Where customers like you are on hand 24/7 (almost) to offer some fantastic advice and help on all things Sky-related.

Thanks for letting us know you were having trouble with Netflix last night, we've had confirmation Netflix were experiencing an outage but this was swiftly fixed.

Thanks again 👍

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

This message was authored by Wanda31 This message was authored by: Wanda31

I experienced the same issue yesterday with both smart tv's in my home. I went through the process of resetting the network, powering off the t v's and following all of the Netflix instructions to no avail. I gave up. 

This morning, it the problem appears to have been resolved with no explanation from Netflix.

This message was authored by H95h This message was authored by: H95h

It seems to be working today when I tried watching something it wouldn't load past 20% but after unplugging the sky glass it was working again

Thank you all for your replies I thought as there was nothing about this error code online no one else had expirenced this issue

This message was authored by r0cketscience This message was authored by: r0cketscience

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion