Discussion topic: iPhone 14

This message was authored by Alisha12 This message was authored by: Alisha12

iPhone 14

Hi I ordered a iPhone 14 last night but checked this morning and when I go to the tracking section it says in progress - coming soon. Any help please

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: iPhone 14

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Alisha12 
The most up to date information on your particular order should always be at:
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/track-sky-order

When your order is ready you should get an email from Sky, and then another from the courier (usually DPD) which will have details of your 1 hour delivery time slot. We have no insight into the timescales.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@Alisha12 
The most up to date information on your particular order should always be at:
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/track-sky-order

When your order is ready you should get an email from Sky, and then another from the courier (usually DPD) which will have details of your 1 hour delivery time slot. We have no insight into the timescales.

Sky customer since 2001
Alisha12
Topic Author

So I ordered a iPhone 14 , a SIM plan and an iPhone 14 case but I only have the date of which my phone case will be delivered. On the iPhone and the SIM it just says in progress - coming soon 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Alisha12 

Perhaps it's down to the credit checks taking longer as it's a weekend? 

Sky customer since 2001
Alisha12
Topic Author

I passed the credit checks they said they were successful and the order got approved but I only have a delivery date for the phone case not the phone and SIM it says cca signed in progress - coming soon

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Alisha12 unfortunately might have to order it in. A lot of us have been waiting for the 16 Pro Max so it's likely they don't have any in their inventory but it shouldn't be long 

Alisha12
Topic Author

I don't understand what you mean by ordering it in ? I've ordered an iPhone 14 not 16 I'm confused as it says cca signed and te delivery says in progress - coming soon

This message was authored by champagneslay This message was authored by: champagneslay

@Alisha12 @Normally if it says coming soon - it means they don't have any in stock.

The 16 is the same, they apparently don't have any stock of it. 

Alisha12
Topic Author

Oh ok thankyou sorry I was confused so I've definitely got the phone then as it says cca signed 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Alisha12 

If they had no stock I would have expected your update to say 'on back order'. Apart from calling Sky and asking you'll just need to be patient. As customers like you we have no insight into stock levels. 

Sky customer since 2001
Alisha12
Topic Author

Ok thankyou so what does cca signed check back soon mean?

@Alisha12 @yeah you should have the phone no problems, i just know that i ordered a 14 plus and it said coming soon because it was on back order 

sorry for confusion with the 16!

Alisha12
Topic Author

Thankyou so what does cca signed check back soon mean as it says that and then I try to track my order and it says in progress - coming soon. I'm confused 

@Alisha12 I think you should hear something by Monday at the latest. Seems like you've passed the checks they're just super annoying when it comes to deliveries 

Alisha12
Topic Author

Ahh thankyou sorry I'm just useless at stuff like this but I ordered ,y phone case at the same time and on the phone case it says Monday that's why I'm confused 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion