Discussion topic: Mobile swap not understanding!

This message was authored by Zzrangel This message was authored by: Zzrangel

Mobile swap not understanding!

Hi all, I've got an iPhone 15 through Sky and I'm 10 months into my contract. 
if I want to upgrade to the new IPhone 16 how much will my near enough brand new iPhone 15 pay off my current contract? 
I really don't want to be paying off two contracts? 
thanks 

Jackie 

Best Answers
This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020 Answer

Re: Mobile swap not understanding!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Zzrangel wrote:

if I want to upgrade to the new IPhone 16 how much will my near enough brand new iPhone 15 pay off my current contract? 

No.

The idea is you swap at the point you agreed when you started the contract.  So, 2 years for a Swap24.

At this point the remaining credit on the phone should be close to the residual value of the phone.

Swapping now is likely to be costly.  Any shortfall becomes payable immediately.  If you have a Swap12 then it may be palatable.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020 Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Zzrangel wrote:

No.

The idea is you swap at the point you agreed when you started the contract.  So, 2 years for a Swap24.

At this point the remaining credit on the phone should be close to the residual value of the phone.

Swapping now is likely to be costly.  Any shortfall becomes payable immediately.  If you have a Swap12 then it may be palatable.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own
Zzrangel
Topic Author
This message was authored by Zzrangel This message was authored by: Zzrangel

Thankyou for explaining xx

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion