Discussion topic: Email address for

This message was authored by Stacey131 This message was authored by: Stacey131

Email address for

Can someone please assist me with sky Customer support email to forward an email on reference a phone upgrade. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Email address for

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There is no email address as Sky doesn't use them as a way they can be contacted so if you don't want to phone they can be contacted via x (twitter) or facebook messenger, links to which can be found at the bottom of this page.

Is your question something we can help you with on here ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

There is no email address as Sky doesn't use them as a way they can be contacted so if you don't want to phone they can be contacted via x (twitter) or facebook messenger, links to which can be found at the bottom of this page.

Is your question something we can help you with on here ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Stacey131
Topic Author
This message was authored by Stacey131 This message was authored by: Stacey131

Iv contacted sky and they have said send the email to sky customer support email 

but my email doesn't recognise it. 
So I'm going round in circles. 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Stacey131 

Any email addresses Sky use to ask customers to send specific information to them they don't advertise to the general customer population. You may need to call Sky again. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by scooterdolphinboy This message was authored by: scooterdolphinboy

Do t bother with Facebook messenger, once you find that "the bot" can't help it offers to get someo e who can help. They never appear - shocking.

This message was authored by Annemarie+lomas This message was authored by: Annemarie+lomas

What is the email address for sky because I need to email them has I can not talk to them over the phone about my tv been suspended because with me telling them I was going to pay 2 months nexts mouth 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Annemarie+lomas 

Sky don't use email for such communication.

If your Sky services have been restricted any calls to Sky will just prompt you to pay. Restrictions are normally only due to a missed payment. Sky won’t reinstate services until you’ve paid what is owed in full and set up a new continuous payment method. If your payment is two or more weeks overdue you will have to pay the next bill as well. It’s worth noting that it you’re in arrears for 56+ days Sky can fully terminate your subscription.

If you can’t pay what you owe in one go you can pay what you want, but until the bill is fully paid Sky will not reinstate your services. Sky don't allow payment plans on overdue live accounts, nor will they consider promises to pay on or by a certain date.

Once your full payment has cleared and is in Sky’s account your services should be reinstated, but this may not be instant. Also, any payment you make over a weekend or on a Bank Holiday won’t be processed until the following week as banks are closed.

You should be able to pay the bill and set up your direct debit via the MySky app or online using this link
https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/

Once you’ve done all this you’ll be able to call Sky if you still need to speak to an agent.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by cheeno91 This message was authored by: cheeno91

Don't waste your time on the Facebook or twitter message they never answer and it's a complete dosgrace

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion