Discussion topic: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09-24

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Bill+Burgess This message was authored by: Bill+Burgess

Re: TV guide not loading with Sky Stream

I have sky glass and unable to receive any news channels beginning with 5  ie sky news on 501 and gbnews on 509.Other channels seem to be ok.

This message was authored by Claireabell29 This message was authored by: Claireabell29

Re: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09

Well said. No good will left from me fed up with it 

This message was authored by billyb.b This message was authored by: billyb.b

Re: No channel listings

Same here. Can't select a lot of channels including gold.

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Re: "Upgrade to Watch This...." Affecting a number of channels on Glass & Stream 25-09

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Mine is back now.

I had the black screen on these channels that I noticed;

gb news, sky news, bbc news, bbc parl, ultra hd 

Eurosport 2, Sky sports nfl, Sky showcase, Sky witness, Sky arts,5 action, gold, u yesterday, quest, great tv

I did a restart in settings on one puck (primary) and about five  mins later the channels were back.

My other puck was also suffering, that is back now too, but did not do a restart on that one.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Sky Community Superuser. What is a Superuser? Click here to find out
Sky Stream with two pucks (Former Sky Q and Sky+ customer), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

This message was authored by ronbe This message was authored by: ronbe

Same issue for me affecting several channels. Started around 7pm.

tried what everyone else has tried to fix it without success.

This message was authored by Tigers131 This message was authored by: Tigers131

Can't access BBC1, starting saying I needed to upgrade and now I have a blank screen

Can't access BBC1, first it was telling me to upgrade now all I have is a black screen 

GD1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: TV guide not loading with Sky Stream

@Bill+Burgess   I have merged your post to this existing thread that is discussing the same issue, the thread you added to is an old unrelated thread. This one where your post is is the latest issue.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by madgamer1996 This message was authored by: madgamer1996

All channels now don't work done the recovery reset as stated in my sky app and now can't get passed PIN screen in setup

This message was authored by Claireabell29 This message was authored by: Claireabell29

Restart did work.  Where is the communication from sky? 

This message was authored by Paul+Dray This message was authored by: Paul+Dray

@lettice wrote:

Mine is back now.

I did a restart in settings on one puck (primary) and about five  mins later the channels were back.

My other puck was also suffering, that is back now too, but did not do a restart on that one.

Yeah seems like a 'services' issue that' Sky have now resolved for most areas. Probably doesn't really require anything to be done user end other than to wait. Rebooting can't hurt though

————————
Pioneer Kuro PDP-LX5090 50in Plasma TV | Yamaha DSP-AX863 SE AV Amp
Sky Stream Puck; Build: QS030.528.00P | Sky Broadband Ultrafast
————————
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@Paul+Dray wrote:

@lettice wrote:

Mine is back now.

Yeah seems like a 'services' issue that' Sky have now resolved for most areas. Probably doesn't really require anything to be done user end other than to wait. Rebooting can't hurt though

I love a good reboot ......

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
GD1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@Claireabell29 wrote:

Restart did work.  Where is the communication from sky? 

Post 2 of this thread is the last update.  It will  no doubt be updated with the resolution

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

That's good news for you  @lettice After reading your post I have just checked my system but unfortunately nothing has changed yet.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

They said it was under investigation. But no. It's fixed now and this was the problem. And oh yeah sorry.  

This message was authored by Neil+barrow This message was authored by: Neil+barrow

Suddenly only have HD channels listed in Guide

Hello there, think I have seen various threads on this but it's frustrating. Suddenly this evening I only have HD channels in my TV Guide? I've got Sky Stream. Only had it 3 weeks & it's the first time it's happened. Of course, I don't have HD channels on my quite basic subscription so I cannot even watch a basic channel like ITV. Thanks in advance 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion