Discussion topic: Sky glass box office

This message was authored by Stulfc1997 This message was authored by: Stulfc1997

Sky Box Office not working on Sky Glass

Wow bought the box off 30 minutes ago, it's frozen twice and randomly jumped back 4 times. All in 30 minutes this is ridiculous.

refund isn't good enough I've got people round to watch the fight.

Sky Glass is not what you think, can't record and can't handle Box Office events 

This message was authored by Nick140 This message was authored by: Nick140

Re: Sky glass box office

Exactly the same happening for me! About 10 times now and still happening! Absolute joke!! 

This message was authored by Whitman This message was authored by: Whitman

Same

same

same

boring

it better not happen during the main event......!!!!!!!

very dissspointing

sky what are you going to do? Thought all the teething problems with glass had gone?

This message was authored by Aron-watson This message was authored by: Aron-watson

Sky is a joke paid for the boxing every 2 minutes freezes. Miss half the fights getting back on to the live broadcast. Ridiculous will be demanding a refund!!

This message was authored by Jmul346 This message was authored by: Jmul346

Box office keeps resetting to beginning of show, live is cutting in and out, Ā£20 refund please sky. Poor

This message was authored by Nick140 This message was authored by: Nick140

Sky Stream Box Office Issues

Trying to watch the boxing but more than 10 times now the box has glitched and started the program from the beggining where I then need to go back and switch to live! Extremely frustrating seeings as the fight cost me Ā£20!

Just 1 of many problems I have encountered since having sky stream!!! Sky, do something!!! 

This message was authored by amandajscott76 This message was authored by: amandajscott76

We thought it was a fault with our glass. It's ridiculous and frustrating when you've paid money to watch box office on top of the extortionate monthly cost of sky!!

This message was authored by Medowner This message was authored by: Medowner

Yep, having same issue. Refund should be given

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

I have been having the same issues. Tried to report on the virtual assistant and it tells me to turn everything off and back on again. Really helpful Sky

This message was authored by Youngs1980 This message was authored by: Youngs1980

Just phoned, there is no team so the system put me through to someone in SIM cards?! If you have PPV streaming surely you need a team on hand in case something goes wrong?? Absolutely atrocious 

This message was authored by Dunney77 This message was authored by: Dunney77

Trying to watch the AJ Dubois fight and it keeps skipping back to the beginning of the programme! Absolute joke. No end of problems with sky glass and broadband. Waste of money for PPV and waste of money for sky!! šŸ¤¬

This message was authored by Neilthegeordie This message was authored by: Neilthegeordie

Sent photos of the system info to sky support on X. Doubt any assistance is coming in time. Glass is a pile, can't handle box office.

This message was authored by amandajscott76 This message was authored by: amandajscott76

Especially when they have known for 2 days there has been issues with sky glasss services!!! 

This message was authored by EveandGuy This message was authored by: EveandGuy

We've had the exact same problem, keeps saying "please wait for your programme to load" and then just going off, or just going back to the start of the programme every few minutes. Hugely disappointing, definitely want my money back! 

That always seems to be there standard response to technical issues

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion