Discussion topic: Sky glass box office

This message was authored by Emily09 This message was authored by: Emily09

Re: Sky glass box office

Absolute joke £25 and not working keep cutting out and taking us back and saying program loading!!!will not be paying for this!!!

This message was authored by Vernicent This message was authored by: Vernicent

Mine keeps jumping back to the beginning of the program when I'm watching it live. I'll be asking for a refund as this is a joke with the money I am paying!

This message was authored by Sammybee27 This message was authored by: Sammybee27

Having exactly the same issue. Freezing or just going back to the start of the program. Driving me mad

This message was authored by SteveM6 This message was authored by: SteveM6

Re: Box office help

Ridiculous pay for this event and unable to watch uninterrupted as previous posts state. Worse still no way to get hold of Sky Box Office. 

This message was authored by Pauline1963 This message was authored by: Pauline1963

Same issues freezes then have to restart  goes back to beginning!!! Refund please if this happens during the AJ fight!!

This message was authored by Twinx99 This message was authored by: Twinx99

Yep having the same problem, really frustrating when you pay all this money and they can't get it right!!!
This message was authored by BigO-12 This message was authored by: BigO-12

I'm having same problem on Sky Glass for the Joshua v Dubois PPV. Freezes with "Please wait for your programme to load" message every few minutes. 

Sort it out @Sky 

This message was authored by JRG This message was authored by: JRG

Mine is doing this on sky stream every 5 mins aswell 

This message was authored by Emily09 This message was authored by: Emily09

Ridiculous and can't even get through to anyone to sort this out!!had to reset sky glass few days ago aswell because of this issue and my broadband is also shocking lately!!can't even connect my tv upstairs to it!

This message was authored by Parkgatelion This message was authored by: Parkgatelion

@Sky pay for sky glass pay for enough packages and then have to pay for PPV and it still doesn't work!! Freezing, technical problems and jumping back to beginning. Will be getting a refund!!

This message was authored by Danny57 This message was authored by: Danny57

Mines doing the same, proper **bleep** off. Missed every knockdown in every fight it's doing my head in. Refund needed 100%

This message was authored by Youngs1980 This message was authored by: Youngs1980

Freezing, loading back to the start, broadband is shocking and we've just switched. Unacceptable service. 

they'll be refunding 100s of people at this rate. And rightly so. 

This message was authored by Michael771 This message was authored by: Michael771

I've just looked back at my old messages and I problems watching Dubois vs Usyk in August last year, PPV on Sky glass should be taken down, they can't get it right. Should have bought it on my Dazn app, will remember next time.

This message was authored by TSJam This message was authored by: TSJam

Had enough of Sky Glass last 24 hours! Had to reset whole system last night due to technical issues some customers are facing?!? and just paid for AJ fight and it keeps freezing, saying it's loading, dropping out then saying technical difficulties. Sort it out Sky! 

This message was authored by Niamh200134 This message was authored by: Niamh200134

I've got the same problem so annoying especially when paid for it 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion