Discussion topic: Sky glass box office

This message was authored by Hatton62 This message was authored by: Hatton62

Re: Sky glass box office rubbish total refund all round

Keeps cutting out 

This message was authored by TrakiWill79 This message was authored by: TrakiWill79

Re: Sky glass box office

Nearly missed the start went back to 4pm! Joke! 

This message was authored by Tomowen26 This message was authored by: Tomowen26

Come on sky sort it out or refund 

This message was authored by Mummaof492 This message was authored by: Mummaof492

Live sports

Is any one else's sky sport box office live fight jumping to ads in the middle of ring walks etc?

This message was authored by GavS84 This message was authored by: GavS84

We're having the same problem, keeps freezing and then going back to the beginning of the program! I'm missing chunks of the fight and the program! 

This message was authored by GavS84 This message was authored by: GavS84

having the same problem! 

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

For information, Sky has refunded all viewers for several previous PPV events on the Glass/Stream platform because of quality issues, but realistically that's only going to be addressed in the coming week rather than at this time of night.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Sarah319 This message was authored by: Sarah319

We are having same issues pay for £20 for a fight for it keep throwing off and saying waiting for programme to loads.. absolutely a joke sky
This message was authored by TrakiWill79 This message was authored by: TrakiWill79

Definitely redund needed. Seen dubois punch in 5th and then back to start 

Its happened before should have sorted this out by now. Sky Glass is a massive disappointment 

This message was authored by Chelle8 This message was authored by: Chelle8

Sky glass useless! Paid for the AJ fight £20 and it kept restarting and telling me that it was loading. What a joke sky. I want my money back. Missed most of the fight and the end! Absolute joke!!!!

This message was authored by 0151kimnye This message was authored by: 0151kimnye

Sky box office fight Aj kept throwing us off

Paid for the fight watched the lead up then the fight was on an kept going back to the beginning of the programme not happy with this whatsoever had to keep going back out an then back in everytime about 9 times in total 

This message was authored by Ryanscott This message was authored by: Ryanscott

I pay for Sky services, Sky sports, then you pay for Sky box office for Joshua fight....stream keeps 1) stopping 2) stopping and loading , or 3) stream just kept going back to the beginning of the boxing repeatedly..   

Now I understand why people stream it illegally, a better service! I certainly won't be purchasing any further pay per view events in the future. !!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion