Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by James+armer This message was authored by: James+armer

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Been over 30 hours with no sky glass now. I still can't get past the bit where it asks you to enter the code @ sky.com/activate but I can't enter the code as when I head over to the website it comes up with the stupid message 'Ooops there's a problem here' before you ask I've tried multiple devices, different browsers. Cleared cache tried everything but it's not having it. 

This message was authored by Vickim8558 This message was authored by: Vickim8558

My Sky glass still not working since Thursday. I'm stuck on network setup, it has been since Thursday. Called all day yesterday and nobody could help. The issue right now is the same. So annoying. 

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@James+armer wrote:

Been over 30 hours with no sky glass now. I still can't get past the bit where it asks you to enter the code @ sky.com/activate but I can't enter the code as when I head over to the website it comes up with the stupid message 'Ooops there's a problem here' before you ask I've tried multiple devices, different browsers. Cleared cache tried everything but it's not having it. 

Try doing it off your phone internet and not your wifi 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by JayMal7 This message was authored by: JayMal7

I've tried the steps but it still didn't work, after the lights stopped flashing I couldn't get the puck to turn back on?

This message was authored by Marie96 This message was authored by: Marie96

Is anyone sky streaming service still down please?

This message was authored by Fariis This message was authored by: Fariis

Sky stream puck won’t power on since yesterday.ive been trying to get hold of sky customer service

My sky stream pick box won't power on since yesterday and I'm aware that there is an issue with this hover I've been trying to get in touch with sky customer service since yesterday but still haven't been able to 

This message was authored by Ctfc This message was authored by: Ctfc

Sky puck stopped working , tried rebooting everything still no joy

My elderly parents sky puck has stopped working, tried everything from resetting, rebooting, internet reboot, nothing..

This message was authored by Kezzalar This message was authored by: Kezzalar

If you're stuck at the point that the Sky Glass and your router won't communicate try using a different internet connection.

I used my neighbour's and it updated and then switched back to my WiFi. If you don't have understanding neighbours maybe try and use a hotspot on your mobile just to get past the network connection stage of the setup. Just a thought. It worked for me.

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

@Marie96 wrote:

Is anyone sky streaming service still down please?

The streaming service is not down all affected users have to use the recovery process on post 2 of this thread to get their devices back working 

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
This message was authored by Karen2021 This message was authored by: Karen2021

I have tried this numerous times over last 24hrs and still not working. Any help please!

This message was authored by chargomp This message was authored by: chargomp

Mine has just gone off again !

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: 3 days and still no Sky!? What’s going on? Just keep being told they’re fixing it

@Kay0x  For the vast majority of users the matter was fixed yesterday morning.  However some people are still having issues.  Have you tried the recovery process as described in post 2 of this thread?  If not give it a try as it had me up and running again in just a few minutes.

Good luck

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Davey6 This message was authored by: Davey6

Streaming tv

Tv went off 4 pm Thurs when everyone seemed to have problems have tried to reset the pucks as both are still playing up loads of times all starts off ok but when get to the pin number section won't recognise any pins even new pin numbers I've spent hours trying to change pin numbers but won't let me do anything wish I hadn't come over to sky now should have stayed where I was
GD1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky puck stopped working , tried rebooting everything still no joy

@Ctfc  Have you tried the steps provided in post 2 (post marked as answer) of this thread which should work for most people, unplugging the puck and resetting the hub won't do anything for this issue.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by MHewton This message was authored by: MHewton

Doesn't work 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion