Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Kaylie5 This message was authored by: Kaylie5

Re: Again no sky stream today!! What the hell is going on!! Discount on next bill please

Completely agree. Get as far as needing to put the pin in. And then it doesn't recognise the pin! Why have been shocking. No updates and no communication. Come on! We all pay more than enough to have at least some communication! 

This message was authored by Aim2 This message was authored by: Aim2

Re: Again no sky stream today!! What the hell is going on!! Discount on next bill please

I'm exactly the same it's a joke! I've tried everything and nothing!! 

This message was authored by BrokenGurl62 This message was authored by: BrokenGurl62

Re: Sky stream not working

3 days?! This is beyond a sky. Paying for a service and it's not even working
This message was authored by jasmol This message was authored by: jasmol

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Tried this several times and still not working 

shocking 

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Chloe240 wrote:

I have done the reset where you hold the standby button on the side and then switch the plug on, wait for it to flash red and then let go. Tv then goes to a blue screen and says it's updating and has been like that for the last 12 hours. Have tried again and does the same thing over and over. Had no tv now for over 24 hours. 

Try this,

Turn off your Sky Glass tv at the mains

Whilst it is off, reboot your broadband router.

Also if you have an ethernet cable attached to your Sky Glass TV, unplug it and plug it back in again.

Once your broadband router is back on and working.

Follow this procedure exactly that mentions Sky Glass TV exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Kirsten741 This message was authored by: Kirsten741

Fixed mine last night then it was fine soon as you turn it off by the power the TV starts not coming back on so I have to reboot every time I turn it off !!! Absolutely ridiculous paying all this money to get nothing!!!!

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Huge thread on this topic but foloow these instructions as they work for modt people including myself see https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-glass-stream-wont-turn-on

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Heather67 This message was authored by: Heather67

I've just spoken to the technical team. It's an update they did over night last Thursday and it's effected the current data we have on our current pucks. So looks like a new puck guys! But we can't get one or neither get a engineer out into all systems resume !

This message was authored by Kate421 This message was authored by: Kate421

Re: My small sky box is flashing white. I've tried everything. My remote won't work either

Thanks, how do I do a box reset?

This message was authored by Kaylie5 This message was authored by: Kaylie5

I've tried this. And still get no where! 

This message was authored by Hazeyjonesy5 This message was authored by: Hazeyjonesy5

Re: Screen saying you’re now connected. It’s not!

Thank you so much.  After a couple of attempts it's working!

thank you 

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Re: My small sky box is flashing white. I've tried everything. My remote won't work either

@Kate421 wrote:

Thanks, how do I do a box reset?

Follow the procedure exactly as described in post 2 of this thread, flagged as the Answer post from Sky. 

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4757859#M147519

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by Killgore77 This message was authored by: Killgore77

Mine isn't working! Won't recognise my broadband!!!! 

This message was authored by Cazvi This message was authored by: Cazvi

Just managed to get my sky glass up a running by Ethernet/hardwire to internet as like many others got so far and then would not connect had to completely reactivate from scratch through this method but hopefully it helps others.

This message was authored by Northolt55 This message was authored by: Northolt55

Re: Outage

Can't do a factory reset as suggested by sky in the link as tv won't even turn on !

I feel Sky should be updating us more as to what the actual 'issue ' is and absolutely give customers a refund 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion