Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by PMS123 This message was authored by: PMS123

Re: Sky puck power up issues

When I eventually managed to speak to someone this morning after hanging on for over an hour I was told that I would be entitled to reimbursement for as long as my sky stream was unavailable as it was due to a sky issue/outage. No idea if calls are recorded or not for quality and training purposes etc etc 

This message was authored by Kate000123 This message was authored by: Kate000123

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

I have re-booted my sky glass but now in set up mode it will not connect to the internet. My connection is fine (all other devices are connected) but it looks like the TV just can't find the wi-fi connection any more - the IP address seems to have re-set to 0000. 

Please can anyone advise if they are having the same issue post re-set ?

This message was authored by Leo-lion123 This message was authored by: Leo-lion123

Can you tell me what this has to do with a sky puck flashing continusily when your router is working fine many people on here having this problem what has this got to do with engineers working to fix the problem this is the puck not working nothing to do with engineers fixing problem to your router 

This message was authored by Chris408 This message was authored by: Chris408

No Sky Glass TV since Thursday at 16.30, it's now 20.00 Friday. This is unacceptable Sky. 

This message was authored by Bugs1 This message was authored by: Bugs1

My q box white light is flashing and can’t access my TV

Can't see any live TV and white light on q box keeps flashing.

there is no customer care support online available.

This message was authored by Dazzasky This message was authored by: Dazzasky

Re: Sky tv

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tasha39-xxx wrote:
It's so annoying u pay for these things and they don't work , all day today no sky tv

Look at the answer in this thread and you should be able to fix

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Glass-Live/Sky-Glass-Power-up-Issues-19-9-24/m-p/4759288#U4759288

@Tasha39-xxx 

This message was authored by welshy3061985 This message was authored by: welshy3061985

Re: Pin

I have the same issue after trying the suggested reset steps.

This message was authored by NA21 This message was authored by: NA21

Re: Where do you put the activation code in? After resetting my tv?

I have followed the official instructions obtained from the link posted here and got an error on software update and instructions says to ring up customer services... like nothing better to do .... if its a software update then normally it should go through with no issues why ring sky?

Seems like someone in IT has pushed software update with no testing or plan...

Awful!

This message was authored by MissWendy This message was authored by: MissWendy

Re: Puck keeps turning off and back on

My sky glass tv and my puck in bedroom have not worked for last 30 hours and sky internet is so rubbish cannot get wifi signal to other tv. Any suggestions as depressing with sudden realisation of how much I depend on sky for tv and getting netflix etc which will be changed shortly. Thanks. 

This message was authored by PMS123 This message was authored by: PMS123

My understanding is it's not an internet problem but a software update issue.

Sounds like the receipt Microsoft debacle 

This message was authored by TT21 This message was authored by: TT21

Sorry I can't answer that.  I'm a frustrated user too not a sky engineer. All I can tell you is that this worked for me. If it helps mine did exactly the same this but is now working by putting the puck into standby

This message was authored by Cammy02 This message was authored by: Cammy02

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-2Where are these LED lights?

@GD1 wrote:

Thread title created to reflect current issue

This message was authored by Tasha39-xxx This message was authored by: Tasha39-xxx

Tried a that and it's still not working , my sky Q keeps flashing on and off , it's just annoying as we pay for these things and it does this,  may leave sky next week and see what else is about 

This message was authored by Nickib1 This message was authored by: Nickib1

Tv won’t turn on

My tv won't turn, I have tried everything, except I'm now on EE tv, so can't try the remote control, tried to call sky and can't get through to speak to anyone, the chat is not available, quite frustrating really, and I don't have another tv I can watch. I fail to see how a tv can just stop working and the engineers are trying to fix it, well how long is this going to take, is it one those how long is a piece of string things, not very good as far as I'm concerned. 

This message was authored by Nix777 This message was authored by: Nix777

This is exactly what's happening to me. Skyglass tv is working fine downstairs. Internet is fine. Come upstairs to watch tv via the puck on my bedroom tv and it's flashing white light and turning itself off and restarting every three to four mins. No tv, just a white 'sky' logo coming up every few mins then the puck turning off. Puck downstairs is working though. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion