Discussion topic: Outage

This message was authored by Northolt55 This message was authored by: Northolt55

Outage

No sky glass all day yesterday and to date still not working 

anyone else still finding this 

All Replies

This message was authored by Af27 This message was authored by: Af27

Re: Outage

Yep mines still not working. I'm not paying for a service I'm not receiving. They can't take the telly back and refund me. It's not on

This message was authored by DannyPryce This message was authored by: DannyPryce

Did you follow the reset guide issued yesterday by SKY?

unfortunately the SKY sollution is a factory reset meaning you have to setup like it's a new TV, which is a pain in the **bleep** but it works.

This message was authored by HF18 This message was authored by: HF18

Mine isn't working at all. I've tried to reset and even left it unplugged last night and tried a factory reset this morning. Still not working.
Northolt55
Topic Author
This message was authored by Northolt55 This message was authored by: Northolt55

Can't do a factory reset as suggested by sky in the link as tv won't even turn on !

I feel Sky should be updating us more as to what the actual 'issue ' is and absolutely give customers a refund 

This message was authored by ROCKG13 This message was authored by: ROCKG13

Second day no services tried factory reset however never gets passed pin code. Even after submitting correct details on file plus changing pin?

Time for change and to go to other service providers.

On another note why don't sky send a generic email to effected customers. With apologies for the lack of service plus timescale to rectify the issue. Enough said hopefully back on soon?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion