Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Stacy8 This message was authored by: Stacy8

Stream Pin issues

I have rebooted my device and come up to the pin section. I have entered my pin which wasn't accepted. So I clicked forgot pin and set up a new one which was accepted. I then tried to enter the accepted pin and it told me it was incorrect and I had 0 of 3 attempts left. I have out the same pin in countless times and still on 0 of 3 attempts. I have reset the password about 7 times now and the same things happened. I've tried to contact sky but it keeps taking me to an automatic voice message. Very frustrated. As a new sky customer this is horrendous 

This message was authored by Carlggggg This message was authored by: Carlggggg

I have reset my sky glass as it want working. I am then asked to link my account and told to go to

have reset my sky glass as it want working. I am then asked to link my account and told to go to sky.com /activate. When I go there it says oops there's been a problem. Please help it's family movie night and my kids r sat here broken hearted as we've had no tv since yesterday 

This message was authored by Stacy8 This message was authored by: Stacy8

Re: Sky stream puck

I am having the exact problem. I've tried to contact sky too. But it's an automatic message

This message was authored by NA21 This message was authored by: NA21

Re: Sky Q box, any issues currently?

Well that's pretty much stating the obvious when I said I should receive a text and email... thanks though 

This message was authored by TT21 This message was authored by: TT21

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Was stuck in this too......press standby on the puck, leave it for at least 3minute then turn it on again. This has just worked for me. Good luck!!!!

Sky if your monitoring this absolutely non existent service!!!! Leave it yo your customers to sort it out themselves. Disgraceful 

This message was authored by Channelleh This message was authored by: Channelleh

Re: Sky stream puck

I am currently waiting for an answer on my phone call. Have been on hold for 50minutes now. 🙄

This message was authored by Leo-lion123 This message was authored by: Leo-lion123

Re: Sky puck power up issues

Two days without tv now i wonda if sky will reinburse me 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: I have reset my sky glass as it want working. I am then asked to link my account and told to go

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Carlggggg try using your browser's incognito/privacy mode when you go to the activation page.

This message was authored by Tasha39-xxx This message was authored by: Tasha39-xxx

Sky tv

It's so annoying u pay for these things and they don't work , all day today no sky tv
This message was authored by Matt02021 This message was authored by: Matt02021

Re: Sky Q box, any issues currently?

Make an official complaint. I have 

Press standby on the puck leave it for 3 minutes then turn it back on. Thus has just worked fir me. Good luck

This message was authored by Anita35 This message was authored by: Anita35

Still not working

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Where do you put the activation code in? After resetting my tv?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Kirby+Grip wrote:

@Louisa801 

I'm absolutely drained tried everything live chat sent me to setting done all instructions then they were gone off line. Have been trying all day telephone, linking etc etc at my wits end 

!!

@Kirby+Grip It's not clear from your post so apologies if you have already done so but have you tried the recovery procedure HERE which Sky have advised subscribers to carry out?  It worked for me.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by DizzyShay This message was authored by: DizzyShay

I've got mine working unplug the cable from the back of the box

Hold down the on/off button on the bottom of the device and plug the cable back in

After 20 seconds the light will flash different colors

And it device will download a update and be back into factory settings 

Sign back in and away you go

Re: Stream Pin issues

Mine was exactly the same. Put the puck on standby leave it for at least 3 minutes put it back on again. This has just worked for me

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion