Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Kirby+Grip This message was authored by: Kirby+Grip

Re: Where do you put the activation code in? After resetting my tv?

@Louisa801 

I'm absolutely drained tried everything live chat sent me to setting done all instructions then they were gone off line. Have been trying all day telephone, linking etc etc at my wits end 

!!

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Sky Q box, any issues currently?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@NA21 wrote:

I should expect to receive a text message or an email about the issues that sky is working to resolve 

@NA21 

Sky do not send texts of emails about such incidents. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by PJ26 This message was authored by: PJ26

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Hi, Sky Glass frozen on "You're now connected" after resetting (have done around 10 times). Any ideas? Thanks

This message was authored by diyon39_ This message was authored by: diyon39_

Re: my sky go is not working. Its showing no signal and not connecting sky go with the TV.

Sky Stream, apologies.

My Sky go app on my mobile device is working

This message was authored by Juli2 This message was authored by: Juli2

Not sure if this has already been asked

I've reset my sky glass but now it won't connect to the broadband router. Have tried several times yesterday and today. Does anyone have any suggestions please?
This message was authored by Kdoodle This message was authored by: Kdoodle

Sky tv and puck not working - is this happening for anyone else?

Hi

is the sky streaming service still not working?  I can't connect even when I get a verification code sent to me in order to connect? 

This message was authored by Diane78 This message was authored by: Diane78

The white light keeps flashing on the sky Q box my streaming has been off all day.

Sky been off all day, I have re booted so many times 

This message was authored by Dannyh35 This message was authored by: Dannyh35

Re: Sky Q box, any issues currently?

I phoned earlier and they asked me to reset all my sky stream and talked me through it, but then tried to reactivate it and the website won't work! Haven't had any TV since yesterday and can't even get through to them!! Absolute joke!!!

This message was authored by Silver5 This message was authored by: Silver5

Tried resetting several times following the advice given, it works everytime but it gets stuck on the pin enter screen every time. Regardless of whether i enter the correct pin or reset it and enter a new one it says it is the incorrect pin, I've also noticed the attempts do not change even with multiple tries above 3.

This message was authored by tlsdbb This message was authored by: tlsdbb

Sky stream puck

My sky stream not working along with everyone else..Tried to reset as per instructions but now stuck on pin reset...put in old number -not working.. reset password - not working.....fed up now

This message was authored by JohnDonald This message was authored by: JohnDonald

Re: Anyone having problems with their app mines seems to be rejecting every thing and wont open .kee

Yes - I am also having this issue.  The activation link does not work and I get a message that says "Oops Somethings Wrong" and to call Sky (which has been a complete waste of

time so far).

I also being constantly asked to enter my eircode so that they can "locate my account", but might be an issue in Ireland only.

This message was authored by Ry881 This message was authored by: Ry881

Sky puc

Sky puc not working since 7am
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: my sky go is not working. Its showing no signal and not connecting sky go with the TV.

No problem @diyon39_ , I have moved this to the Sky Stream forum for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lauram851 This message was authored by: Lauram851

Thank you

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Sky tv and puck not working - is this happening for anyone else?

@Kdoodle wrote:

Hi

is the sky streaming service still not working?  I can't connect even when I get a verification code sent to me in order to connect? 

@Kdoodle Make sure you are signed into your MySky account when you go to enter your activation code.  If not you will get an error message.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion