Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by CliveB1 This message was authored by: CliveB1

Sky Puck won't trun on

Sky Puck won't trun on, led light flashs and I get sky come up on screen then gose off? Anyone know what to do?
This message was authored by vicki41 This message was authored by: vicki41

Re: Stream puck won't turn on

Same with me, I can't get the puck to turn on. I've turned the power off and on, I've followed the online guidance (pressing 4 & 6), pressing the standby, turning the power off and on, waited for the flashing lights, remove finger and waited. The puck will flash with a white light and the SKY logo comes on the screen then its off again. Been trying for the last 2 hours but no joy.  Does anyone else have any guidance. I've even put new batteries in the remote but nothing seems to work to get it to start up as usually does

This message was authored by Daviedee This message was authored by: Daviedee

Looks like the issue is with restarting or switching on. We were fine but noticed that the channels were distorted slightly whilst watching itv. Waited till the ad break and soft restarted the device, wish I hadn't now. Have to make conversation with the OH now 😉

This message was authored by M231 This message was authored by: M231

Tv & puck not working!!

Hi my sky glass tv won't come on & neither will the puck! Whole system not working, 

This message was authored by Dave3010 This message was authored by: Dave3010

Sky glass not turning on

TV not turning on after multiple efforts to reset.  Seems to be a known issue?

This message was authored by Marie54 This message was authored by: Marie54

Hi My puck won't turn on either, nothing posted to keep me updated just states outage in area?
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Katiec wrote:

Ugh! Ours is off too! Stupid flashing red light, won't reset! I know it's a first world problem and all that but when you pay so much for it it's really annoying! Will they let us know when it's back?? 
I HATE sky glass! 

Yes via the service checker you can access via My Sky which provides outage updates.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Emij_0803 This message was authored by: Emij_0803

Re: Sky Puck won't trun on

Sky are aware of the issue and are working to fix it 

This message was authored by DK197424 This message was authored by: DK197424

Sky Glass - Unable to Connect to Router - despite factory reset of TV

Hi, My SkyGlass TV got delievered today and we are unable to connect to Internet. All other devices in our house are working fine. We did all sort of troubleshooting, shutting the TV on and off, shutting the router on and off. Factory reset of the TV etc.  

WPS option does not work, WIFI password does not work, Entering manually the WIFI settings does not work, Ethernet Hard wiring does not work

Did we make a bad investment ? how do we get this funtional (if at all ?)

Regards

Daksh

This message was authored by Bhups This message was authored by: Bhups

I have the same issue!
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Marie54 wrote:
Hi My puck won't turn on either, nothing posted to keep me updated just states outage in area?

Exactly there is an outage affecting your service. Once it's fixed it will report as their being no outage and the service is working.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by rrjbrighton This message was authored by: rrjbrighton

Re: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

Is this a national or a local issue?  I'm in East Sussex.  Where are you guys?

This message was authored by ashmillin This message was authored by: ashmillin

Re: Martin my sky glass TV is not turning on

I tried this, it begins the software update and completes to 100% but then I get the black screen with the sky logo for a minute and then it's back to a black screen with the red light on a slow flash on and off.

Tried resetting the remote control as well but not sure if that's worked. It wont respond to the remote on/button or the one in the tv either.

This message was authored by Marie54 This message was authored by: Marie54

But it would be helpful to know if problem being worked on and when it will be expected to be resolved
This message was authored by Robert117 This message was authored by: Robert117

Re: Sky glass to not powering on. Tried reset not working. Sky on phone 50min hold time. Anyone kn

What did Sky say????

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion