Discussion topic: Sky Glass Power up Issues 19-9-24

This message was authored by Hobbayne64 This message was authored by: Hobbayne64

Sky Glass No Red Light

I unplugged it earlier and now there is no red standby light. The little white light on the side flashes now and then but I cannot turn it on. 

I unplugged it for 20 mins but still nothing.

This message was authored by Colxdx This message was authored by: Colxdx

Re: Sky glass tv won’t turn on red light just keeps flashing

They didn't give an estimate, they sent me a text with a link to this discussion for updates 🤦‍♀️. I did feel sorry for the gentleman on the phone as all he could say was that they were working as hard as possible behind the scenes. 

This message was authored by Pronghorn1 This message was authored by: Pronghorn1

Sky glass won’t turn on

Sky glass tv won't turn on

This message was authored by Sudarsan This message was authored by: Sudarsan

Power button does not on.

Power button does not on. And the light is not coming
This message was authored by Shojaei This message was authored by: Shojaei

Resetting sky glass

My sky glass tv does not come on. I have to reset the tv everyday by switching the main off and putting it back on whilst holding the on button. This has been a daily thing. Now the tv will start updating the software and the screen with then go black which the tv then cannot be accessed at all. For someone who pays a lot of money a month for sky glass and the services, this is very frustrating. Can anyone help to solve this issue as sky want me to buy a new tv through them instead of fixing the problem. 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Colxdx wrote:

They didn't give an estimate, they sent me a text with a link to this discussion for updates 🤦‍♀️. I did feel sorry for the gentleman on the phone as all he could say was that they were working as hard as possible behind the scenes. 

You will never get those types of progress or estimate updates from Sky as that typically isn't how they operate, the only likely update would be when the issue is resolved.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by CaspaG This message was authored by: CaspaG

Sky glass won’t turn | Red light flashing

I unplugged my sky glass by accident and I can't turn it on. Did all the checks and the update and still nothing.

This message was authored by Biggreen This message was authored by: Biggreen

It is very disappointing though the cricket was on 🤣 just hope it comes back 😞 

This message was authored by Claire22915 This message was authored by: Claire22915

Sky stream not working

Sky stream puck not working as it keeps flashing on and off but all I'm getting is the word sky and nothing as it goes off again 

This message was authored by Laurap This message was authored by: Laurap

M sky puck won't load it keeps saying no signal

My sky puck won't load i press the power button to turn it on and it's come up with sky then after 2 minutes of seeing that it just goes off and says there's no signal
This message was authored by Stevie8 This message was authored by: Stevie8

Re: Stream puck won't turn on

Thanks all. Yeah I just got off the phone with support. They are now aware it's an issue. Not sure how long until it'll be fixed though.
This message was authored by Jambo3 This message was authored by: Jambo3

My Sky Glass and Sky Stream also non functional. Sky stream seems to be stuck in a boot loop, the Sky Glass won't turn on at all (no red light). 

This message was authored by Emma293 This message was authored by: Emma293

Really regretting getting sky glass now , wish I had just stayed with sky q. How are we supposed to know when the problem is fixed? Will it just turn itself back on? Should automatically get text notifications when there's an issue

This message was authored by MichaelTinker This message was authored by: MichaelTinker

Re: Brand new sky puck, plugged it in and it flashes white for a few seconds and then turns off.

I'm getting the same issue after it working for a week... can you help? What's the solution?

This message was authored by r03erto This message was authored by: r03erto

Re: Sky glass won’t turn on

Mine isn't either, it's loading with the sky logo and then turns off

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion