Discussion topic: Paramount+

This message was authored by Taraivey This message was authored by: Taraivey

Paramount+

I have Sky Cinema, and my Paramount plus was working fine, but now it tells me I need to sign in again which I've done but it says I now need to pay for Paramount+ I have contacted Sky and they said that shouldn't be happening but they don't know how to fix it. 

I've tried to relink my Sky account with Paramount but it says it's already been done.

Can someone please help

Thank you

All Replies

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Paramount+

Only Sky CS can help unless one of the Sky Employees on this forum or Superusers escalates your post!

Phone Sky again and at least request a partial discount for a dimished service.

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there @Taraivey , I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by k1ngp1n This message was authored by: k1ngp1n

I'm having exactly the same issue. Was working fine last night, but broken this morning

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Posted by a Sky employee

Update - Spoken to @Taraivey and after a few checks, they are contacting our value team to resolve 🙂

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert
This message was authored by Clarkey579 This message was authored by: Clarkey579

Hi

I have exactly the same issue, working a couple of months back without issue and now when going onto app it says you're signed in but no active subscription? 
I've had numerous conversations with sky and messages to paramount support but still no further forward. 
when going to the online version as suggested by paramount plus support, it asks which do I want to sign up to pay monthly or annually so again it's not right. 
any help would be appreciated. 
many thanks in advance. 

This message was authored by RhiaG1 This message was authored by: RhiaG1

I'm having the exact same issue. How did you get it resolved? 
iv activated but when I log on it's saying I have to pay to subscribe! Driving me mad 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion