Discussion topic: Unable to see vue cinema ticket reward in My Sky app

This message was authored by steveoldroyd This message was authored by: steveoldroyd

Re: Unable to see vue cinema ticket reward in My Sky app

It's now appeared on the App - looks to be sorted!

This message was authored by richardpierce This message was authored by: richardpierce

All works OK now.  I have my December codes. 

This message was authored by Millsie This message was authored by: Millsie

We are having this problem today, Monday 29th January. We are now worried that we won't get our January tickets!

Millsie
This message was authored by umarfarouq This message was authored by: umarfarouq

Same here. Was hoping to watch a film tonight -- but can't find the codes anywhere on the app.

This message was authored by richardpierce This message was authored by: richardpierce

It appeared later in the day on the 1st of the month, so it must have been a process thing.  I can get the ticket codes now by opening the My Sky App and SKY VIP page.  Scroll down and you should see where to get them.

Good luck!

This message was authored by Viv2000 This message was authored by: Viv2000

I was having this same problem and saw sky restricted my account because of late payment. So i paid and free cinema ticket is now back. Maybe that could be it for you guys as well. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion