Discussion topic: broadband speed has been 43MB , below guarantee how to claim rebate and fix slow speed

This message was authored by Lynniej This message was authored by: Lynniej

broadband speed has been 43MB , below guarantee how to claim rebate and fix slow speed

Our speed check shows its been below guarantee for a week now ...its slow . Also I believe i am due a rebate , is this done automatically if not how do I claim this please

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: broadband speed has been 43MB , below guarantee how to claim rebate and fix slow speed

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Lynniej   Please can you post your router stats so the forum can advise on any issues. This link explains how to do that https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Broadband/How-to-find-your-Sky-Broadband-router-stats/td-p/2855717#

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Lynniej
Topic Author
This message was authored by Lynniej This message was authored by: Lynniej

Re: broadband speed has been 43MB , below guarantee how to claim rebate and fix slow speed

So we are getting intermittent signal and the speed is much slower ..thanks for your helpB5DB36F4-3377-4E10-9B0C-D26CCD216E94.jpeg4C51A6E7-70E0-4DAC-9973-B613F1F7AA7A.png

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

@Lynniej while customers with the Boost bundle get regular reports on speeds those of us without dont and I believe we need to claim if speeds go below the guarantee for your line. Give Sky a call - the cheapest way is to dial 150 on your Sky Talk line - probably best to,leave it to tomorrow. 

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by jamesn123 This message was authored by: jamesn123

@Lynniej 

I believe the rebate only applies once you've reported the issue to Sky so I'd get it done asap

I am NOT a Sky Employee
Myself & Others offer our time to help others, please be respectful.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion