Discussion topic: No internet in my house

This message was authored by SP-NG This message was authored by: SP-NG

Re: No internet in my house

No sky internet in my house since 12:00.am We're based in Nottingham too. Just have the amber light on my router. Have followed the troubleshooting and checked all physical connections, and rebooted a couple of times. 

This message was authored by Dally1 This message was authored by: Dally1

Iv called sky too.

mines on and off 

This message was authored by ColinJSF This message was authored by: ColinJSF

My broadband has been unstable all day. Mysky service checker says everything is good but quite clearly it is not. (based Glasgow)
This message was authored by SophieWB This message was authored by: SophieWB

I'm in Gamston, Nottingham. Think this is quite a big issue  as the local Morrisons and other big stores have lost contactless and have said it is because their is an internet issue. Hoping that the more people who are affected the quicker it will get fixed but might be wishful thinking. 

This message was authored by SophieWB This message was authored by: SophieWB

*there not their!

This message was authored by Shazzbomber This message was authored by: Shazzbomber

We are at David Lloyd and their tills aren't working so having to keep a note of peoples food and drinks!! 

Hopefully it'll be fixed soon. 

This message was authored by SP-NG This message was authored by: SP-NG

It's a large area of South Nottingham. Apparently it could take until Thursday to fix! I really hope not as I WFH and need it tomorrow. 

This message was authored by Shazzbomber This message was authored by: Shazzbomber

Me too!! 

This message was authored by Julia1302 This message was authored by: Julia1302

Yeah, we're in Ruddington and orange light in the middle. Contacted Sky who ran a systems check and said it's an Open Reach and an engineer has been booked. It seems to be a national problem though! 

This message was authored by UncleTete This message was authored by: UncleTete

Update ... Contacted Now and they have confirmed its openreach issue and they have assigned an engineer, I guess that all 5his rain has got into the under pavement joint boxes and it's causing issues with the conn3ctions. Landline is ok so it's sounds like an impedance issue for 5h3 Broadband.  Good luck to everyone and hope your local BT / Openreach get it sorted for you guys

This message was authored by Julia1302 This message was authored by: Julia1302

Yes we're in south Notts too and like you I WFH. Requested an engineer online but no ETA provided as yet. Most annoying. Let's hope it gets prioritised. 

This message was authored by AndySky2 This message was authored by: AndySky2

Same near Bingham, Notts. Self employed and WFH so really hoping this is sorted by morning. Otherwise wondering what compensation will be offered? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion