Discussion topic: No interent

This message was authored by AlisonNewFrench This message was authored by: AlisonNewFrench

No interent

I'm rather fed up with sky my broad band is so intermittent. I work from home and I'm completely fed up with the lack of contact available from these peeps. I can't watch what I pay for Netflix and I can't do my work. All states their side say everything is fine. The hub has no light power. Next min it's on. Already paying over the odds for a crsp service. Lost the will to continue. If someone out there has a number so I can leave this sinking ship I would be grateful as i only have today off

Best Answers
This message was authored by Gina07 This message was authored by: Gina07 Answer

Re: No interent

Mine is the same from about half an hour ago sky say no fault but I have no internet poor service.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AlisonNewFrench  Just dial 150 on your landline and listen through the voice prompts.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
This message was authored by Gina07 This message was authored by: Gina07 Answer

Mine is the same from about half an hour ago sky say no fault but I have no internet poor service.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion