Discussion topic: Mysky app stuck on loading

This message was authored by Jamal+Xubairu This message was authored by: Jamal+Xubairu

Mysky app stuck on loading

I've tried accessing the Mysky app for the first time and it is stuck on the loading screen after logging in. It just says "we're just getting your information." 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Mysky app stuck on loading

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried rebooting your device, or if this doesn't work, delete the app then reboot it and install the app again ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Jamal+Xubairu
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jamal+Xubairu This message was authored by: Jamal+Xubairu

Thanks for the reply. I've tried that a couple of times now and still get the same result. 

This message was authored by MhGB This message was authored by: MhGB

I'm having exactly the same issue...

Screenshot_20210821-213725_My Sky.png

This message was authored by PrestburyChelt This message was authored by: PrestburyChelt

Same here.

This message was authored by ShaunFExeter This message was authored by: ShaunFExeter

Same here

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

The Mysky app on a few Android devices I use it on the last week has been playing up too with a stuck screen.

A fix I have found is when its stuck, is to disconnect the wifi and renable the wifi on the device and restart the Mysky app and it works fine.
It is not the wifi on the device as I have tested that at the same time and all is fine.
It is as if the app must be failing to connect somewhow at launch.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.
This message was authored by ShaunFExeter This message was authored by: ShaunFExeter

Mine was on 4g not WiFi (camp site) , I'd did remove the app, and install again which got me back to a login screen. From there I got a tick on the button, but it would do anything else...

In the end I found the data piggy bank in the Web interface, which wasnt easy as everything tells you to use the app. 

This message was authored by fatcat2006 This message was authored by: fatcat2006

Tried everything mentioned on this thread, when I uninstalled and reinstalled, after signing in it crashed, reopened and I am back with the loading screen again 😞

This message was authored by fatcat2006 This message was authored by: fatcat2006

closed and tried again, looked like it was going to work but when screen was loading with the home icon at the bottom it just crashes everytime

Mine is working again, only difference is I am "home" again on fixed internet.

I did just test from my mobile data as well to check if it was related to my mobile network. However that worked fine as well.

So I have no solution for you, apart from time 😞

This message was authored by Ray+Cattini This message was authored by: Ray+Cattini

Come on Sky what is the problem?

This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

It was working fine over the weekend, straight in without any problems.
Tried this morning on two of my Android devices and it hung on both. 
Took about four attempts on both devices and finally got in.
Something sure is not right with it.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

Got it to work eventually by reentering userID and passowrd

This message was authored by kojak This message was authored by: kojak

Same thing here

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion