Discussion topic: How to view older bill statements

Caz+Koopman
Topic Author
This message was authored by Caz+Koopman This message was authored by: Caz+Koopman

Re: How to view older bill statements

@Daniel0210  thanks. I'm going to try this forum one more because I've lost hours on the phone. Glad it worked for you, just bad luck on my part this time I guess.

Caz+Koopman
Topic Author
This message was authored by Caz+Koopman This message was authored by: Caz+Koopman

Access to older bills

@Lisa-P1987 please can we try for the speech bubble again? I still need access to my older bills.
Thanks in advance.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: Access to older bills

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Caz+Koopman 

For whatever reason three previous escalations haven't worked for you or haven't been fully engaged in. I do think you need to persevere on the phone. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Caz+Koopman
Topic Author

@Daniel0210  thanks, but please let me try to deal with this my way, as I said yesterday, I'm grateful for your help, but i need to speak with an employee. I'm spending most of my time at the bedside of someone who is dying right now, so computer is easier for me.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I have alerted them again for you but as @Daniel0210 has said if they don't contact you or you don't engage with it then you will need to do this via the phone,

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Caz+Koopman
Topic Author

Thank you

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Caz+Koopman
Topic Author

THank you!!!!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion